Filmtools International Orders Terms and Conditions
International Customers: Filmtools is proud to service the following countries in addition to the United States: Antarctica, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, England (UK), Fiji, Finland, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the US Virgin Islands. Orders shipping to Canada must choose the "UPS Standard to Canada" shipping option. Orders shipping anywhere else outside of the U.S. and Canada must choose any of the 3 "UPS Worldwide" shipping options or "DHL International Express".
It is required that we verify the billing address of a credit card, and since banks in France and Denmark do not participate in billing address verification, we cannot accept credit cards from France and Denmark. Customers from France or Denmark are welcome to place an order by phone or email and pay by bank wire transfer. There is a $40 USD fee for each transfer.
Terms and Conditions:
1. International Orders originating outside of the USA and Puerto Rico, are accepted from Antarctica, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, England (UK), Fiji, Finland, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the US Virgin Islands. With that said we are currently testing the fraud rate and in some cases may waive Rule 2.
2. The issuing bank of the international customer must participate in the Address Verification System. Orders that are submitted on cards that do not support AVS will not be fulfilled. If you have questions about your card's qualifications, contact the issuing bank. Their phone number can usually be found on the back side of the card. It can take 3-5 days for the address verification to clear even though the website does an authorization right away.
3. The billing address, as filled out on our order form must match the address as it appears on your credit card statement, or as it appears on file with the credit card company. The registered bill to address is the only address we can ship to. Due to fraud we cannot make exceptions.
4. All cards (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover) must have a CVV code. (It is printed on the back side of your card on the signature line. AMEX cards have the code on the card's front above the last four credit card account numbers.) This code must be entered.
5. When selecting a shipping method, all Canadian orders must select the UPS Standard to Canada method. All other international orders must select any of the 3 UPS Worldwide Options.
6. Please be advised that your country may impose duty and/or import fees. These fees will be collected by UPS at time of delivery. Contact the appropriate government agency in your country for details.
Note: The customer is responsible for all duty, customs, & broker fees if applicable. Once your order leaves our premises, there's no turning back (without penalty).
If delivery is refused, UPS charges Filmtools the original shipping and import fees and duties, plus the return fees for USA customs, plus the return shipping fees. You will be obligated to pay all of those fees. Thus: Buyer Be Ware. Make sure that you fully understand your financial obligations and commitments PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER, and if you decide to refuse your order that you are prepared to pay all of the above mentioned fees.