Filmtools 30" White Paper China Ball
- Filmtools 30" White China Ball with Metal Ribs
- Perfect for creating natural soft light and pleasant skin tones
- Lanterns ship in a separate box from other items in your order
- Use a maximum strength bulb of 250 watts
- Bulb and socket assembly are not included
The Filmtools 30" China Ball lantern is perfect for creating natural soft light and pleasant skin tones. Lanterns ship in a separate box from other items in your order. Socket required. Although standard household bulbs can be used, Filmtools suggests using bulbs made for photography when using these lanterns for film and video.
Filmtools China Ball Globe Guide:
Filmtools China Balls are designed to allow heat to escape through the top and therefore are notcompatible with the LanternLock system which employees the use of paper lanterns that have an opening of 5", regardless of size. The 30" Filmtools China Ball has an 8" diameter top hole and a 5.5" bottom hole.
Some customers use up to 1000 watt bulbs in the 24" and 30" China Balls. If you do use higher than recommended globes be sure to never leave them unattended due to the threat of spontaneous fire. Filmtools is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by the use of higher than recommended lamp wattage.