- Paypal Credit
Oyen Digital Mobius 20TB 5-Bay USB 3.0 RAID Array (5 x 4TB)
- 5 x 4TB 7200 rpm SATA 3.5" Hard Drives
- 5 x 3.5" SATA II 3 Gb/s Drive Bays
- USB 3.0 Type-B | eSATA | FW 800 | FW 400
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 10 & JBOD
The Oyen Digital Mobius 20TB 5-Bay USB 3.0 RAID Array (5 x 4TB) is a powerful storage management device with USB 3.0, eSATA, FireWire 800, and FireWire 400 connectivity options, data transfer speeds of up to 248.8 MB/s, and trayless hard drive installation and access. A variety of RAID storage management options are offered, including RAID 0 (striping), RAID 1 (mirroring), RAID 3 (byte-level striping with a dedicated parity disk), RAID 5 (block-level striping with distributed parity), RAID 10 (a striped set of mirrored drives), JBOD (independent disks), and Combine (span).
So that the overall operating status of this system and the drive health/activity can be monitored, this RAID includes built-in LED indicators. The trayless design provides a user-friendly way for installing and removing hard drives, and the internal fans that exhaust air away from the drives help to maximize and enhance the system's airflow. Additionally, the thermally efficient aluminum housing also helps maintain an optimal operating temperature, which helps to prolong the operational life of the hard drives.
While this 5-bay RAID array has a capacity of 20TB, please bear in mind that it's usable capacity may vary depending on the RAID mode selected. For example, users who choose to configure this drive as RAID 1 will only have 10TB of space available because of RAID 1's data mirroring configuration, and users who choose a RAID 5 configuration will only have 16TB of space available because one drive is used for redundancy. The unit comes pre-configured in JBOD mode, and switching between the different modes is done using the integrated mode switches on the hardware controller.
The Mobius 20TB 5-Bay USB 3.0 RAID Array (5 x 4TB) operates using 100~240 VAC. Included is a USB 3.0 cable, a FireWire 800 cable, an eSATA cable, a power cord, and a key set
- Interface: 1 x USB 3.0 Type-B, 1 x eSATA, 2 x FireWire 800, and 1 x FireWire 400
- Configure RAID modes easily using mode switches Supports JBOD (default, non-RAID), RAID 0 (striping), RAID 1 (mirroring), RAID 3 (byte-level striping with a dedicated parity disk), RAID 5 (block-level striping with distributed parity), RAID 10 (a striped set of mirrored drives), and Combine (span)
- Includes two FireWire 800 ports for flexibility via daisy chain
- Monitors system status via LED indicators
- Features trayless hard drive insertion
- Dissipates heat efficiently with aluminum housing and quiet fans
USB 3.0 Cable
FireWire 800 Cable