- Paypal Credit
Sigma 24-105mm f/4 DG OS HSM Art Lens for EF Mount
- EF/Full-Frame Format
- 3 Aspherical, 2 SLD, and 2 FLD Elements
- Optical Stabilizer
- Thermally Stable Composite
- Internal Focusing System
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor
- Compatible with Sigma USB Dock
The Sigma 24-105mm f/4 DG OS HSM Art Lens for EF Mount is a lens designed to work with full frame and crop sensor EF Mount DSLR cameras. The Sigma 24-105mm f/4 DG OS HSM Art Lens for EF Mount ranges from wide-angle to medium telephoto zoom with a constant f/4 aperture. Additionally, the Sigma 24-105mm f/4 DG OS HSM Art Lens for EF Mount integrates three aspherical elements into its construction, as well as two SLD and two FLD glass elements, all of which help to minimize aberration, field curvature, and distortions throughout the zoom range. The lens also provides a greater image sharpness, all while avoiding reduced peripheral brightness.
Super Multi-Layer Coating has also been applied to lens elements to reduce surface reflections, lens flare, and ghosting to produce images with higher contrast and color fidelity.
The barrel of the lens is constructed from a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material that offers minimal thermal shrinkage and exceptional hardness. For autofocus, a Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) delivers high speed focus with minimal noise, making it well suited for continuous shooting and video recording.
- An optimized algorithm offers smooth auto focusing with full-time manual focus override.
- A brass mount combines high precision with rugged construction, adding durability to the lens.
- The lens is compatible with Sigma's USB Dock and Sigma Optimization Pro software for adjusting focus position, and updating its firmware to better suit your needs.
- The rounded 9-blade diaphragm produces aesthetic bokeh at both large and small apertures.
- Sigma 24-105mm f/4 DG OS HSM Art Lens for EF
- Front Cap
- Rear Cap
- Lens Hood
- Limited 1-Year North and South America Warranty Against Manufacturing and Workmanship Defects.
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Extended Warranty Extension Against Manufacturing and Workmanship Defects.