- Paypal Credit
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K (Leica L)
- Full-Frame 6K HDR Sensor
- Up to 6K36 fps Open Gate / 4K Anamorphic
- Active Leica L Mount, OLPF Filter
- 13 Stops of Dynamic Range
- Dual 400/3200 Native ISOs
- Focus & Iris Control for Select Lenses
- 5" Tilting LCD Touchscreen
- CFexpress Type-B Card Recording
- 3D LUT & L-Mount Metadata Support
- HDMI, USB-C, 2 x Mini-XLR Audio Ports
The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K (Leica L) boasts a full-frame 6K sensor and an active Leica L lens mount, ensuring vibrant colors, precise skin tones, and an impressive 13-stop dynamic range. Pocket Cinema 6K also includes a tailored OLPF filter for the large 24 x 35mm sensor. For on-the-go shooters, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K offers the convenience of recording both high-quality Blackmagic Raw and H.264 proxies simultaneously to Blackmagic Cloud. While it elevates from the Pocket Cinema Camera line, it remains compatible with existing PCC accessories.
Full-Frame 6K Sensor
- A massive full-frame sensor with a native resolution of 6048 x 4032 enables you to shoot with a shallow depth of field and to use anamorphic lenses uncropped for a truly cinematic look.
- The sensor's 13 stops of dynamic range with dual native 400 and 3200 ISOs extending up to 25,600 provide stunning, low-noise images in all lighting conditions, including bright sunlight and very low light levels.
Cinematic Full-Frame Flexibility
- The Blackmagic Cinema Camera 6K's full-frame sensor provides the ability to work in a variety of film formats and aspect ratios without sacrificing quality.
- Using the full area of the sensor gives you a unique open-gate 3:2 image, which also enables you to reframe your shots in post-production.
- The large sensor enables true 6:5 anamorphic without cropping, producing detailed, cinematic widescreen images in higher resolutions than previously possible.
- Use the classic Super35-sized window on the sensor to create an instant close-up of your shot that fits seamlessly with open gate footage.
Advanced Leica L Mount
- The Leica L lens mount accommodates the Blackmagic Cinema Camera 6K's full-frame sensor while ensuring compatibility with both new and vintage lenses. With a large diameter of 51.6mm, the L mount is compatible with the latest full-frame lenses from manufacturers like Leica, Panasonic, and Sigma.
- Its very short flange distance of only 20mm means you can easily add Canon EF, ARRI PL, and other adapters for a variety of lens mounts without impacting image quality.
- The separately available EF adapter enables lens control and data transfer for compatible lenses.
Multiple Resolutions and Frame Rates
- The Blackmagic Cinema Camera 6K captures all standard resolutions and frame rates from HD up to DCI 4K and 6K, with still photos available up to 24.6MP.
- Video rates include 6048 x 4032 3:2 open gate at 36 fps, 6048 x 2520 2.4:1 at 60 fps, and 4096 x 2160 DCI 4K at 60 fps.
- Higher frame rates are captured with a windowed sensor at rates up to 2112 x 1184 Super16 at 100 fps.
- True anamorphic 6:5 at much higher resolutions than other cameras is available using anamorphic lenses in 4838 x 4032 4.8K at 24 fps.
Post-Friendly File Formats
- High-resolution Blackmagic Raw recording enables you to control detail, exposure, and color during post-production.
- The Blackmagic Cinema Camera 6K can also record HD H.264 proxies in real time for easy media sharing around the globe in just minutes.
- Blackmagic Raw is highly optimized, multi-threaded, and able to work across multiple CPU cores. It features GPU acceleration to work with Apple Metal, CUDA, and OpenCL. This means your images always maintain unprecedented resolution and quality for color, keying, compositing, reframing, stabilization, and tracking in HD, 4K, or 6K. Media files work on all operating systems, plus you can format media cards and disks in HFS+ for Mac and ExFAT for Windows.
5" LCD Touchscreen
- The bright, HDR 5" touchscreen LCD can be used for framing, focusing, and applying 3D LUTs for monitoring.
- Onscreen overlays show status, recording parameters, histograms, peaking, frame guides, levels, and more.
- The tilt function makes it easy to view and adjust your settings, especially when shooting in high- or low-mode.
EFexpress or External Disk Recording | DaVinci Resolve Included
- The Blackmagic Cinema Camera 6K records internally using a CFexpress card or externally via its USB-C port to an SSD or flash media disk.
- The CFexpess cards are both more durable and faster than older media forms and can record up to 12-bit, full-resolution Blackmagic Raw files.
- A 256GB CFexpress card can capture over an hour of UHD 6K images.
- The high speed of the CFexpress cards enables you to edit from them directly using the included DaVinci Resolve software.
Gen 5 Color Science
- Featuring the same generation 5 color science as the high-end URSA Mini Pro 12K, the Blackmagic Cinema Camera 6K delivers even greater image quality with stunning, accurate skin tones and faithful color reproduction in every shot.
- A new dynamic 12-bit gamma curve is designed to capture more color data in the highlights and shadows for better-looking images.
- The Gen 5 color science also handles some of the complex Blackmagic RAW image processing, so color and dynamic range data from the sensor is preserved via metadata that can used in post-production. This means you get images that have a natural, film-like response to color adjustments in post using DaVinci Resolve.
- The Blackmagic Cinema Camera 6K may be compact but it features a range of pro interfaces.
- Connectors include a full-size HDMI video output, a USB-C expansion, and 12VDC ports.
Built-In Mics and Pro Audio Inputs
- Professional audio support includes two mini-XLR inputs with phantom +48V power for recording two separate audio tracks.
- Audio features include four built-in, shock- and wind-resistant microphones with an extremely low noise floor.
- This camera also incorporates a 3.5mm stereo input, a playback speaker, and a 3.5mm headphone output.
Bluetooth Camera Remote Control
- Get full control of your BMCC 6K G2 via Bluetooth from up to 30' away.
- Use the Blackmagic Camera Control app for your iPad.
- Use third-party apps such as Bluetooth+ or Trigger on your iOS and Android devices.
- Ideal for boom, jib arm, or other hard-to-reach setups or locations.
Carbon Fiber Composite Build
- The Blackmagic Cinema Camera 6K has a mini form made from a lightweight carbon fiber polycarbonate composite.
- It features a multifunction handgrip with complete controls for recording, ISO, WB, and shutter angle settings right at your fingertips.
- Zoom, high-speed frame rate, setup menus, and playback are available using the conveniently located back panel controls.
DaVinci Resolve Studio License Included
- This camera includes a full version of DaVinci Resolve Studio software.
- Features include a new cut page with intelligent tools and features for quickly finding the footage you want, editing it, and outputting it fast.
- Use DaVinci Resolve for editing, color correcting, audio post-production, and visual effects.
Horizontal or Vertical Capture
- Easily create cinematic vertical content for TikTok, YouTube Shorts, and other social media platforms.
- The onscreen HUD (heads up) display rotates so critical information like frame rate, shutter angle, and frame guides remains easy to view.
- Clips are automatically tagged as vertical, so they appear correctly in your timeline and are easy to upload to your channel with direct exporting to TikTok and YouTube.
- Power the Blackmagic Cinema Camera 6K using Sony L-series type NP-F570 batteries, the included AC adapter with international plugs, or the separately available Battery Pro Grip.
- Battery trickle-charging is available via the USB-C expansion port.
- Blackmagic Design Cinema Camera 6K (Leica L)
- Lens Port Cap
- Camera Strap
- Locking Power Supply with International Adapters (30W)
- Sony L-Series Type NP-F570 Battery
- L-Series Battery USB Charger
- DaVinci Resolve Studio Activation Key
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Still Image Capture