- Paypal Credit
JVC RM-LP100 Remote PTZ Camera Controller over IP
- IP control of up to 100 cameras
- Heavy duty joystick
- Focus dial
- Zoom rocker
- Smooth operation
- Simple design
The JVC RM-LP100 Remote PTZ Camera Controller over IP connects to your network and allows complete control over all the cameras within it. The JVC RM-LP100 Remote PZT Camera Controller over IP has user assignable function keys. It also has a focus dial with push auto function.
You can connect and control up to 100 KY-PZ100 cameras using your IP network. This compact controller enables you to adjust camera groups, presets, PTZ speed, and CCU control within your facility, or from anywhere in the world via the internet. A seven-inch touchscreen panel gives you control of camera settings such as white balance, shading, iris, recording streaming functions, and more. The JVC RM-LP100 Remote PTZ Camera Controller over IP''s heavy-duty joystick and zoom rocker enable smooth and precise PTZ camera movements, keeping the focus on your subjects and not on your camera movement.
Additional RM-LP100 features include tally control, user-assignable keys, and a focus dial with a push-auto function.
- 7" touchscreen for PTZ and CCU functions
- Professional zoom rocker for smooth, variable speed zoom control
- Heavy-duty joystick for precise pan and tilt control
- Focus dial with push-auto function
- User-assignable function keys IP control of up to 100 cameras
- Tally input (D-Sub)
- 1 JVC RM-LP100 Remote PTZ Camera Controller over IP