- Paypal Credit
Aputure AHL-HN100 Amaran Halo LED Ring Flash for Nikon Cameras
- Guide Number: 49' at ISO 100
- Illumination: 1020 lux at 1.6'
- Coverage: 45° Vertical & Horizontal
- 100 LEDs with CRI >95
- Full, Left, & Right Flash Modes
- 3 Stops of Stepless Exposure Adjustment
- AF Assist with Half-Press of Shutter
- Max Sync Speed: 1/200 Second
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
- Eight Adapter Rings from 49-72mm
The Aputure AHL-HN100 Amaran Halo LED Ring Flash for Nikon Cameras is a soft light source that is designed for macro and close-up photography. It features a guide number of 49' at ISO 100 as well as coverage of 45°, which allows photographers to use 50mm and greater focal lengths. Also, the 100 LEDs have a CRI of >95 for accurate color reproduction along with illumination of 1020 lux at 1.6' during constant on mode, making it useful for video as well as stills.
The unit can be customized to output light in full, left, or right modes. This allows you to dial in the exact look and effect you need for your shot and it can be mounted to either the lens or the control unit. There is also a brightness dial on the unit with 3 stops of stepless adjustment. And, an AF assist light is available with the half-press of the shutter button. The flash will sync with shutter speeds up to 1/200 second. Additionally, it comes with eight adapter rings: 49mm, 52mm, 55mm, 58mm, 62mm, 67mm, 72mm, & 77mm.
- Aputure AHL-HN100 Amaran Halo LED Ring Flash for Nikon Cameras
- 49mm Adapter Ring
- 52mm Adapter Ring
- 55mm Adapter Ring
- 58mm Adapter Ring
- 62mm Adapter Ring
- 67mm Adapter Ring
- 72mm Adapter Ring
- 77mm Adapter Ring
- Limited 1-Year Warranty