- Paypal Credit
Hollyland Mars X 1080p HDMI Wireless Video Transmitter
- Available For Pre-Order!
- Transmits towards 3 Apple & Android Devices - 32 Feet
- 1080p60 Resolution
- Channel Scan for Least Interference
- Impressive 70ms Latency with Audio & Video Sync
The Hollyland Mars X 1080p HDMI Wireless Video Transmitter gives you the ability to transmit an HDMI signal towards three Apple iOS & Android mobile devices. Therefore, multiple individuals can have a live view of your shots from multiple locations.
Extreme Low Latency & High Quality Resolution
The Hollyland Mars X supports crystal clear 1080p60 resolution and is fully capable of transmitting the signal to up to 328 feet line-of-sight. The transmission delay is almost non-existent thanks to the Mars X's low latency of an impressive 70ms. Additionally, a synchronization feature ensures that your audio and video are delivered at the same time to your mobile devices.
Portable And Durable
The Hollyland Mars X is powered by a built-in battery, making it an even more reliable and portable device. The battery runs for up to one hour and is rechargeable via a USB Type-C port in approximately 2.5 hours. Other features include an OLED display screen that confirms the battery status, frequency channel, video format, and Wi-Fi password. Physically, the Mars X is also has a durable design with its rounded aluminum corners that allow it to better withstand accidental hits and bumps.
A common issue with wireless video transmission, is catching disruptive interference. The Hollyland Mars X now eliminates that issue with it's eight frequency channels. The transmitted image can be view on a mobile device using the dedicated companion iOS/Android HollyView app, and the app additionally provides monitoring features such as zebra, waveform, false color, and more. To help locate interference, the app also features a channel scan function for detecting interference and then selecting the best of the eight transmission channels possible.
Ready To be Mounted Anywhere You Go
The transmitter provides two 1/4"-20 mounting threads (one on the bottom and one on the rear), and it comes with a shoe mount to 1/4"-20 adapter so that you can attach it to your camera, camera cage, or a supporting accessory
- Transmit up to a 1080p60 HDMI signal 328' to three iOS/Android devices with only 70ms latency
- Audio/video synchronization
- Built-in 1-hour 1300 mAh battery, rechargeable via a USB Type-C port with support for 5-12V wide voltage charging
- Built-in foldable antennas
- Rounded aluminum corners
- OLED display
- Eight frequency channels
- Channel scan feature for finding a channel with the least interference
- Companion iOS/Android HollyView app with monitoring features such as zebra, waveform, and false color
- 1/4"-20 mounting thread on the bottom and on the rear
USB Type-C to Type-A Cable
Shoe Mount to 1/4"-20 Adapter
Limited 1-Year Warranty