- Paypal Credit
Canon XC10 4K Professional Camcorder
$200 Instant Rebate until December 31st!
- 1" CMOS Sensor and DIGIC DV 5 Processor
- UHD 4K at 29.97/23.98p
- H.264 Recording in MXF Wrapper
- Up to 305 Mb/s 4K, 50 Mb/s HD Recording
- SDXC/SDHC and CFast Card Slots
- HDMI Output, Supports 4K Monitoring
- 10x Zoom / 8.9 to 89mm Focal Length
- 100 to 20,000 ISO Range
- Ergonomic Tilting Handgrip
The Canon XC10 4K Professional Camcorder (Body Only) features a compact, lightweight and versatile design for convenient 4K/Full HD video shooting and 12 Megapixel digital still photography. This all-in-one ergonomically convenient camcorder can satisfy a broad range of video and still production needs. The Canon XC10 4K Professional Camcorder is for everyone from next-generation advanced amateurs to professional 4K and HD videographers, from digital filmmakers needing a cost-effective 4K/HD "B" or "C" camera to multimedia journalists and news agencies seeking a 4K video camera. The XC10 4K Camcorder also appeals to the needs of cross media professionals in that it can also capture 12 Megapixel still images and provide 8 Megapixel stills extracted from 4K motion video.
The Canon XC10 4K Professional Camcorder (Body Only) imaging system is purpose-built of proprietary components, including a Genuine Canon 10x Wide-Angle Zoom Lens with 2x Digital Teleconverter and Optical Image Stabilization. Employing a special Canon compact optical system, the lens offers a zoom ratio of 27.3-273mm for movies and 24.1-241mm for photos. The XCamera XC10 Camera (Body Onlyr also features a specially designed Canon 12 Megapixel one-inch CMOS sensor that can deliver 12 stops of exposure latitude. And the new DIGIC DV5 signal processor that provides the image-processing power and speed to deliver high image quality, performance and innovative new features like the Canon XF-AVC codec for 4K and HD recording.
- Features a new Canon 12.0 Megapixel 1-inch CMOS image sensor with 12 stops of dynamic range, and video and photo shooting functionality. The hybrid design makes the XC10 4K Camcorder a true crossover capable of satisfying the needs of both video and still workflows. With capture that includes both 4K and Full HD (FHD) video and still capture up to 12.0 Megapixels, the XC10 4K Camcorder is a strong contender in both market categories.
- Incorporates Canon's new DiG!C DV5 processor. This advanced core technology component provides the image-processing power and speed that enables such features as 4K video acquisition, Image Stabilization, slow and fast motion recording and precision AF. DiG!C DV 5 is integral in providing high image quality, advanced performance and convenient operability.
- Incorporates the new Canon XF-AVC Codec to balance ease of workflow with a high standard of image quality. For 4K recording, the high-image-quality XF-AVC Intra-Frame encoding is used, which captures all the detail and resolution of the CMOS sensor on a frame-by-frame basis, enabling edits to be made at any point in a motion sequence and high-quality stills to be extracted from any 4K motion-image frame.
- Canon XC10 4K Professional Camcorder
- LP-E6N Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1865mAh)
- CA-570 Compact AC Power Adapter
- Shoulder Strap
- Lens Cap
- Hood Unit
- Viewfinder Loupe
- HDMI Cable
- USB Cable
- RC-6 Wireless Remote Control
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Warranty Coverage Range||$1,500-$1,999.99|