- Paypal Credit
Wooden Camera Shoulder Rig v3 Pro (Rubber Handles)
- Lightweight ARRI-Style Dovetail
- Telescoping Arms Extend 4.5 to 6.7"
- Width-Adjustable Handle Positioning
- NATO Rail Crossbar Adjusts Left/Right
The Wooden Camera Shoulder Rig v3 Pro (Rubber Handles) provides several adjustable features for more comfortable handheld operating. This Pro v3 version includes telescoping extension arms and adjustable-width handle positioning in addition to the larger, more durable shoulder pad, lighter weight, and integrated kickstand also found in the Base Rig v3 model.
Centered around an ARRI-style dovetail, the Rig v3 Pro is fronted by a NATO rail crossbar which can be adjusted left to right as you prefer. The crossbar is used for attaching the included handles, telescoping extensions, or other rosette arms. Its pivoting ARRI rosettes enable you to adjust the relative width of the handles for a more ergonomic fit. The shoulder pad attaches to its curved base via hook-and-loop fasteners and is now user-replaceable.
The weight of an onboard monitor, a battery mount, or other accessory can be better balanced by transferring it from your camera to the shoulder mount itself using the 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads on the Rig v3 Pro's crossbar.
- Pivoting ARRI rosettes enable handle positions to be widened or narrowed
- Telescoping arms extend 4.5 to 6.7"
- Lightweight ARRI-style dovetail
- Integrated bumpers on shoulder pad serve as a kickstand
- Larger shoulder pad is replaceable and attaches via hook-and-loop fasteners
- Rosette handles with rubber grips
- NATO rail crossbar adjusts left/right
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 accessory threads on crossbar
Wooden Camera Crossbar v3 with Pivoting ARRI-Style Rosettes
2 x Wooden Camera Telescopic Rosette Arm