- Paypal Credit
Glidecam HD2000 Stabilizer System
- Lightweight, hand-held camera stabilizing system
- Provides smooth dynamic shots
- Supports cameras 2 - 6 lbs
- Three-axes gimbal
- Telescoping central post
- Easy precision balance and adjustment
- 12 steel counterbalance weight disks
The Glidecam HD2000 Stabilizer System is an easy-to-use, telescoping hand-held camera stabilziing system. The three-axis gimbal with yoke and offset handle and 12 steel counter balance weight disks help provide camera stability during dynamic and subjective camera shots. This popular and smooth stabilizer supports small cameras weighing 2-6 lbs with a free floating gimbal and panning and tilt.
The Glidecam HD-2000 offers unparalleled control and ease of use with its rigid, yet dynamically adjustable, weight distribution platforms. Setting up, controlling and adjusting the system's balance is now quick and precise. The unique, proprietary dynamic base platform can expand and contract to adjust the system's dynamic balance and to increase/decrease the system's rotational pan inertia.
Solid, quick, and reliable, the Glidecam HD4200 has proven to work beautifully for theatrical set work, weddings, live events and other outdoor shoots.
- Glidecam HD2000 Stabilizer System
- Camera Mounting Plate
- Mid Plate
- Bottom Plate
- Central Post
- Three Axis Gimbal with Yoke and Offset Handle
- Telescoping Post
- Base Platform
- 12 Steel Counter Balance Weight Disks
- Hardware Set
- 90 Day Warranty