- Paypal Credit
FUJIFILM GF 120mm f/4 Macro R LM OIS WR Lens
- FUJIFILM G Mount
- 95mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
The FUJIFILM GF 120mm f/4 Macro R LM OIS WR Lens is a short telephoto prime lens for the G-mount GFX camera system. Best suited for macro, still-life, and portrait photography, the lens has a focal length equivalent to 95mm in the 35mm format. The FUJIFILM GF 120mm offers a maximum magnification of 1:2 and a 1.5' minimum focusing distance.
Its optical design incorporates three extra-low dispersion elements to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy, and the design has also been optimized to render smooth out-of-focus area in front of and behind the plane of focus to suit shallow depth of field imagery. Additionally, a floating elements system is employed for consistent sharpness throughout the focusing range, and a linear AF motor provides fast and quiet focusing performance.
Benefitting handheld shooting, Optical Image Stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when working with slower shutter speeds. A focus range limiter switch is also available, to constrain the focusing to a 1.5' to 3' range, a 3' to infinity range, or the full focusing range. A fluorine coating has also been added to the front element to repel moisture and the lens also features a dust, freeze, and weather-resistant construction for use in inclement conditions. Additionally, a manual aperture ring is featured for intuitive, tactile adjustment over exposure settings, and a Command position can also be set for camera-based control over the aperture.
- Telephoto prime lens offers a 95mm equivalent focal length that is well-suited to working with close-up subjects at a comfortable range.
- The optical design incorporates three extra-low dispersion elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the aperture and focusing ranges for notable clarity and color fidelity.
- A floating focusing system maintains sharpness and clarity throughout the focusing range, from 1.5' to infinity.
- High-speed linear motor delivers quick, quiet, and smooth autofocus performance.
- Maximum magnification of 1:2 benefits working with close-up subjects.
- Focus range limiter lets you choose between a 1.5-3' focusing range, 3' to infinity range, or full-range depending on the subject being photographed.
- Optical Image Stabilization system compensates for up to five stops of camera shake to help realize sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- The front element features a hydrophobic fluorine coating to repel moisture.
- Dust and weather-sealed physical construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- FUJIFILM GF 120mm f/4 Macro R LM OIS WR Lens
- FLCP-72II Front Lens Cap
- FUJIFILM RLCP-002 Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Lens Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
FUJIFILM GF 120mm F/4 Macro R LM OIS WR Specs