- Paypal Credit
Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens - E-Mount
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Three Aspherical Surfaces
- One High-Refractive Index Element
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Stepping AF Motor
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- TSC Construction, Brass Bayonet Mount
The Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens is a fast and versatile prime lens. The Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens provides a bright f/1.4 maximum aperture, making it ideal for working in low-light conditions. It also offers increased control over depth of field for selective focus control. The Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens features an optical design that makes use of one aspherical element and one double-sided aspherical element pair, which significantly helps to reduce spherical aberrations, resulting in sharp and clear images throughout the aperture range.
A high-refractive index element is also featured, to minimize color fringing and chromatic aberrations, and a Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to control lens flare and ghosting in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, benefitting both stills shooting and video recording, this compact prime also incorporates a stepping AF motor or smooth, near-silent autofocus performance. Designed as a versatile standard lens, the mixture of speed and optical prowess make this a go-to lens for mirrorless shooters.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords greater focus control for producing shallow depth of field effects.
- One aspherical element and one double-sided aspherical element control a range of spherical aberrations and distortions for increased sharpness and resolution. Additionally, a high-refractive index, high-dispersion glass element is also integrated into the design, and offers anomalous partial dispersion characteristics to control chromatic aberrations and reduce color fringing.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- A stepping AF motor benefits both photographers and videographers with its fast, precise, and near-silent performance.
- A rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- The lens is constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material, along with traditional metals, for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations. The outside of the lens barrel is also engraved with the year of production.
- The bayonet mount is constructed from brass for ensured accuracy and durability.
- Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens
- LCF-52 III 52mm Lens Cap
- Rear Cap LCR II for Sony E Mount Lenses
- Lens Hood for 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens
- Limited 1-Year North and South America Warranty
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Warranty Extension