- Paypal Credit
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Pro ISO - Live Stream Switcher
- Capable of recording from 5 H.264 video streams
- Saved files from all feeds allow you to edit in post
- Saves video as a DaVinci Resolve project file
- Easy to use functionality
The Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Pro ISO is a low cost live production switcher with a new 5 stream recording engine that allows all video inputs to be recorded allowing a live production to be edited after the event. This allows users to get a clean feed of all inputs and use edit software multi-cam features for later editing. ATEM Mini Pro ISO also records all audio files, media pool graphics and a DaVinci Resolve project file, so a live production can be opened and edited with a single click.
Records From 5 Separate H.264 Video Streams
The ATEM Mini Pro ISO adds recording of up to 5 separate H.264 video streams in real time. Which is a clean feed of all inputs and plus the live program. A DaVinci Resolve project file is also saved so users are able to open their live production to adjust edits, change shots, remix audio and adds color correction.
Edit In Post
The ATEM Mini Pro ISO allows users to edit their live events in post due to its ability to record 5 video streams, including clean feeds of all inputs and the program recording, all simultaneously. Media pool images used are also saved with the video files. The video files include metadata tags such as synced timecode and camera numbers. Imagine re-editing their show with new color grades, effects and graphics. Even the audio sources are all recorded so customers can professionally remix their audio.
Saves a DaVinci Resolve Project File
The ATEM Mini Pro ISO can also save a DaVinci Resolve project file, so with a single click, users can open their live production as a video edit. All cuts, dissolves and media pool graphics will be loaded. This means users can fine tune edit points or even completely replace shots. The DaVinci Resolve Sync Bin lets users select new shots via a multiview so it's very easy to use. Users can even relink to Blackmagic RAW camera files for adding professional color correction and finishing in Ultra HD.
Easy To Use
There's never been a switcher that’s easier to use, as users simply press any of the input buttons labelled 1 to 4 on the front panel to cut between video sources. Users can choose between cut or effects transitions by selecting the cut or auto buttons. Unlike cut, the auto button tells ATEM Mini to use a video effect when switching inputs. Users can select from exciting transitions such as dissolve, or more dramatic effects such as dip to color, DVE squeeze and DVE push. The DVE is perfect for picture in picture effects and users can instantly set up different picture positions.
- Features miniaturized control panel based design.
- Built in support for recording each input as a separate ISO file.
- Saves DaVinci Resolve project file for 1 click editing of live production.
- Supports connecting up to 4 cameras or computers.
- Live streaming via Ethernet supported on ATEM Mini Pro.
- USB output operates as a webcam and supports all video software.
- Automatically standards converts and re-syncs all HDMI inputs.
- Includes free ATEM Software Control for Mac and Windows.
- Internal media for 20 RGBA graphics for titles, opening plates and logos.
- Includes ATEM Advanced Chroma Key for green/blue screen work.
- Multiview allows monitoring of all cameras on ATEM Mini Pro.
- Audio mixer supports limiter, compressor, 6 band EQ and more!