- Paypal Credit
SmallHD 7" Cine 7 On-Camera Monitor Kit with Bolt 4K Receiver (V-Mount)
- 7" 1920 x 1200 Touchscreen Display
- 1800 cd/m², 10-Bit IPS LCD Panel
- Bolt 4K Wireless Receiver
- 1080p Input, Receive Wireless up to 4K30
The SmallHD 7" Cine 7 On-Camera Monitor Kit with Bolt 4K Receiver (V-Mount) provides professional monitoring in a sharp 7" display suitable for outdoor use. The Cine 7 supports up to UHD 4K HDMI output as well as various HD and SD formats via one full-size HDMI input, one HDMI output, one 3G-SDI input, and one 3G-SDI selectable input/output. The monitor also supports cross conversion from HDMI to SDI and from SDI to HDMI. The Bolt 4K module attaches to the back of the Cine 7 and can receive up to 4K30 video from up to 750' away. Both the monitor and wireless module are powered with a V-mount battery plate that can also power the monitor with a separately available, high-capacity V-mount battery.
The Cine 7 features a bright 1800 cd/m², 322 ppi, 1920 x 1200 IPS LCD touchscreen with 3D LUT compatibility. The monitor kit also features a wireless receiver module that uses the 5 GHz spectrum with five antennas that is compatible with any Bolt 4K transmitter. It can receive up to 4K30 or Full HD video signals from up to 750' away. You can also use the Teradek Bolt App to pair and configure the wireless module.
Using the intuitive PageOS 4 you can turn on and save pages of various monitoring tools and focusing aids such as frame guides, focus assist, false color, log conversion, camera metadata, timecode, and more. Dual handles are included for either side of the monitor so you can comfortably carry the camera around the set to monitor your shots.
- Daylight-viewable, 7" touchscreen on-camera monitor with 1800 cd/m² brightness
- Slim, lightweight design with 10-bit, touchscreen IPS LCD panel
- Features a wireless receiver module, which is compatible with Bolt 4K transmitters and can receive up to 4K30 video from up to 750' away
- Features lightweight side handles for mobility on set
- Supports up to 1080p60 video via full-size HDMI and 3G-SDI inputs, and wirelessly receive up to 4K30 video
- HDMI to SDI and SDI to HDMI cross conversion is supported
- Uses SmallHD PageOS 4 to organize and save customized function and settings pages
- Power with the V-mount battery plate on the receiver module or a power adapter
- Four 1/4"-20 mounting points on top, left, right, and back
Teradek Bolt 4K RX Monitor Module for Cine 7 and 702 Touch (V-Mount)
Dual Side Handle Kit
SmallHD Cine 7 Bolt Specs