- Paypal Credit
Manfrotto Micrometric Positioning Sliding Plate
- Finger-tip control
- Simple lock-release lever
- Two plates can be interlocked at 90 degrees
- Full lateral/ forward/ /back movement
- 1/4" and 3/8" holes and screws
The Manfrotto Micrometric Positioning Sliding Plate is a quick release system that allows for positioning within the clamp for fore-aft macro adjustments.
It is the ideal tool to make precise positioning movements to achieve the perfect framed shot, for macro photography, for QTVR, and other precise copy/repro work. This plate has finger-tip control for ultra-fine positioning, but has a simple lock-release lever for fast set-up.
Two plates can be interlocked at 90° for full lateral/forward/back movement (over 4.7"). Made of extruded aluminum, the plate has 1/4"-20 and 3/8" holes and screws for tripod and camera mounting.
- Manfrotto 454 Micrometric Positioning Sliding Plate
- 1/4"-20 Screw
- 1/4" to 3/8" Bushing
- Limited 2-Year Warranty + Additional 3-Years after Registering Online or by Mail