Canon 95mm Circular Polarizing Filter
- Minimizes Reflections and Glare
- Reduces Haze and Blue Cast in Landscapes
- Enhances Color and Tonal Saturation
- Optical Glass, Aluminum Ring
The Canon 95mm Circular Polarizing Filter is a filter that can be used if you find yourself taking photos in hazy conditions and want a clearer imagery, or if you are searching for a noticeable increase in saturation of skies and foliage. It filters out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface, which minimizes reflections and glare all while enhancing the color and tonal saturation of your images. Because this filter is circular, as opposed to a linear polarizer, it is able to support the full use of your camera's auto-focus as well as the auto-exposure functions.
- Reduces reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
- Arrange and filter directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light, allowing for the absorption of much of the light.
- Lessens haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors.
- Strongest effect when used at a 90° angle from the sun.
- Optical glass is used in order to maintain clear image quality with high contrast and color fidelity.