- Paypal Credit
Canon Cinema EOS C300 Mark II EF Mount Zacuto ENG Package
- EOS C300 Mark II in EF Mount
- 17 to 120mm Cine-Servo Zoom Lens
- C300 Mark II Helmet
- Custom VCT Baseplate
- Lens Support
- Gratical HD Micro OLED EVF
- Axis Mini EVF Support
The Canon Cinema EOS C300 Mark II EF Mount Zacuto ENG Package, provides you with the components to shoot ENG-style with the included Canon EOS C300 Mark II, Canon 17 to 120mm zoom lens. The EF-mount camera features a Super 35mm CMOS. This provides faster and more accurate autofocusing to assist users when operating with small crews.
The EF lens mount on the EOS C300 offers compatibility not only with Canon's existing broad range of DSLR lenses but also with their line of EF-mount CN-E cinema prime and zoom lenses. The Super 35mm sensor is paired with the Canon DIGIC DV 5 image processor, which uses an innovative method of breaking out red, green, and blue data to enable color performance on a level that would otherwise require three separate chips. The camera records up to Full HD resolution video to CFast 1 cards using the XF-AVC codec, and H.264 format in MXF wrapper. For more flexibility to adjust your image during postproduction, the camera also offers Canon's Log gamma mode, which results in excellent tonal reproduction in the highlight and lowlight regions of an image, and an expanded dynamic range.
The Cine-Servo 17-120mm T2.95 with EF mount from Canon is designed to combine the functionality and form factor of a broadcast, ENG-style motorized zoom lens with the optical precision of a cinema zoom. The lens is designed for use on cinema cameras with sensors up to Super 35mm (26.2 x 13.8mm) in size and is suitable for 4K acquisition. With a detachable drive mechanism and support for rod attachment, it is designed to be equally at home whether being used by a solo camera operator or a full production team.
With a 17 to 120mm focal length, the lens features 7x zoom and has a maximum aperture of T 2.95 when set to 91mm or wider. Additionally, it features an 11 blade iris to create circular bokeh patterns as well as to reduce refraction. For ENG-style shooters, the lens drive features servo motors powering zoom, focus, and iris. The lens can be connected to the camera either using a standard 12-pin connector or will communicate directly through the lens mount when attached to compatible cameras. Three 20-pin connectors below the servo housing allow many Canon and third-party zoom, focus, and iris controllers to be connected.
The Zaacuto ENG kit allows you to use the Canon C300 Mark II and zoom lens as an ENG-style camera package. It includes a custom VCT baseplate with a sliding top for additional balance adjustment, the Zacuto C300 Mark II helmet, Axis Mini and Gratical HD EVF. The ENG kit also includes a Cheesebox Counterweight, which provides a v-mount battery plate, and allows you to attach the two included wireless plates for mounting optional wireless receivers. The Cheesebox helps balance the camera and provides power distribution options to power the camera and Gratical HD EVF.
Canon Zacuto ENG Rig for C300 Mark II
The Zacuto ENG Rig for C300 Mark II from Canon outifts your C300 Mark II camera for ENG-style productions. It includes a custom VCT Pro baseplate with a sliding top for additional balance adjustment, the Zacuto C300 Mark II Helmet Kit, Axis Mini, and Gratical HD EVF. The ENG kit also includes a Cheesebox Counterweight, which provides a V-mount battery plate and comes with two wireless plates for mounting optional wireless receivers. The Cheesebox helps balance the camera and provides power distribution options to power the camera and Gratical HD EVF.
C300 Mark II Helmet Kit
Featuring the C300 Mark II Helmet, a 3" Z-Rail, and a Zacuto Recoil Top Handle, this kit provides a simple yet flexible system for handling your camera. It can be adjusted by sliding the recoil handle along the length of the 3" Z-rail to achieve comfortable operating balance. The helmet also adds multiple 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded accessory mounting threads, while the handle adds two cold shoe mounts.
VCT Pro Baseplate
The Zacuto VCT Pro Baseplate features a sliding camera platform, a built-in curved shoulder pad, a V-lock tripod connector, removable and extendable 6.5" (16.5 cm) rods, and rows of 1/4"-20 mounting threads along the sides for accessories. The V-lock tripod connector offers compatibility with VCT-14 tripod adapter plates and 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads for direct connection to your tripod quick release plate.
VCT Lens Support
The VCT Lens Support was designed specifically for the Servo Zoom Lens in this package. It attaches directly to the VCT Pro and then to the lens, instead of mounting to support rods.
Gratical HD EVF
The Gratical HD uses a micro OLED panel no bigger than your thumbnail that is packed with more than 5.4 million dots to deliver 720p resolution images with true blacks. It features SDI and HDMI inputs/outputs and supports cross-conversion as well as custom LUTs on both the viewfinder's display and the downstream video. Additionally, it is packed with all the professional scopes and video assist functions you'd expect from a professional viewfinder, and offers a variety of mounting options, including an ARRI compatible rosette and 1/4"-20 threaded holes.
The Zacuto Axis Mini is an adjustable ENG-style mount for rosette-mounted EVFs. It enables full 360° motion with four adjustment points. Designed to attach to the top of your camera set up, it leaves sufficient room at the lens area for focusing and will work even with the wider lenses. It can easily be adjusted with one hand while the rig is on your shoulder.
Cheesebox Counterweight with V-Mount Battery Plate This adjustable counterweight box attaches to the back of the baseplate using two 3" long 15mm rods. It includes three counterweights and features a V-Mount battery plate with two D-Tap outputs and one LEMO connector to power the camera. The box features multiple 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 screw holes to mount additional accessories. It also features attachment points for Zacuto wireless plates. Two plates are included, allowing you to attach optional wireless video transmitters.
- LP-E6 to D-Tap power cable to power Gratical HD
- D-Tap to 12-pin Hirose cable to power a Cine-Servo lens
- 6x Cable ties
- 1920 x 1200 resolution
- 10-bit FRC monitoring processing
- 1500 cd/m² brightness
- AtomHDR technology displays 10 stops of dynamic range to natively display HDR (log) footage
- Presets for viewing log gamma curves from Sony, Canon, Panasonic, ARRI, RED, and JVC cameras
- High Bright mode for Rec. 709 viewing
- Supports custom 3D LUTs (.cube format)
- Anamorphic de-squeeze: 2x, 1.5x, 1.33x, Panasonic 8:3
- UHD 4K downscale for HD monitoring
- UHD 4K recording at 24/25/30/50/60 fps in ProRes or DNxHR
- 1080p recording up to 240 fps
- 10-bit 4:2:2 ProRes and DNxHR recording to SSD/HDD media
- 4K raw to ProRes/DNxHR recording over SDI from Sony FS700, Sony FS7, Canon C300 Mark II, and Canon C500
- ProRes Raw and ProRes Raw HQ
- Record up to 5.7p30, 4Kp60, HDp240
- Pre-roll record (HD 8 seconds, 4K 2 seconds)
- Custom time-lapse mode
- Ten metadata fields
- Dual Sony L-series battery slots support hot swapping for continuous power
- Built-in armor with silicone-covered corners
- Audio level meters and mic level adjustment
Atomos Accessory Kit for Shogun/Ninja Inferno & Flame
The Atomos Accessory Kit includes everything you'll need for a complete workflow with your Shogun/Ninja Inferno and Flame monitors/recorders.
- HPRC hard flight case
- 2.5mm female to dual 2.5mm male control cable
- Two NP-F750 5200mAh batteries
- Fast charger
- USB 3.0 docking station
- Coiled DC barrel to D-Tap cable
- Four Master Caddy II drive caddies
- AC power adapter
- HDR sunhood
- Monitor Unit
- Handle Unit
- Handle Bracket
- Expansion Unit Attachment
- Battery Pack For EOS C300 Mark II, C200, and C200B
- Battery Charger for EOS C300 Mark II, C200, and C200B Batteries
- CA-A10 Compact Power Adapter for EOS C300 Mark II, C200, and C200B Camcorders
- Shoulder Strap
- Eye Cup
- Viewfinder Cap
- Thumb Rest
- TB-1 Tripod Adapter Base
- Measure Hook
- 2 x Cables for Monitor Unit
- 10 x Cap Head Socket Screws
- Allen Key
- CN7x17 KAS S Cine-Servo 17-120mm T2.95 (EF Mount)
- Zacuto ENG Rig for C300 Mark II
- Atomos - Shogun Inferno 7" 4K HDMI/Quad 3G-SDI/12G-SDI Recording Monitor
- Includes Free Atomos - Accessory Kit for Shogun/Ninja Inferno & Flame