- Paypal Credit
Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM Lens
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/22
- Two Aspherical and Two UD Elements
- Sub Wavelength Coating
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Floating Internal Focusing Mechanism
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 8-Blade Diaphragm
The Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM Lens mixes together a favored wide-angle focal length with a bright maximum aperture. The Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM Lens is characterized by a robust physical construction paired with a sophisticated optical design. With the Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM Lens, chromatic aberrations and color fringing are controlled thanks to two ultra-low dispersion elements, while a pair of aspherical elements reduce spherical aberrations and distortion, offering high sharpness and clarity. The lens also features individual elements with a Sub Wavelength Coating which suppresses lens flare and ghosting improving contrast and color neutrality in a variety of lighting conditions.
Besides the optical attributes, this lens is also distinguished by its fast f/1.4 maximum aperture to benefit working in low-light conditions for controlling depth of field. Additionally, this lens sports a ring-type USM for quick and quiet autofocus performance and full-time manual focus override, and an internal floating focus mechanism also helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range.
- Wide-angle prime 24mm f/1.4 lens is designed for use with full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 38.4mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture greatly benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field.
- Two ultra-low dispersion (UD) elements are used to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Two aspherical elements minimize spherical aberrations and distortions for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Sub Wavelength Coating has been applied to individual elements to control lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM) is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Floating internal focusing mechanism helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the focusing range, from 9.8" to infinity.
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM Lens
- E-77 II 77mm Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- EW-83K Lens Hood for Canon 24mm f/1.4L II USM Lens
- Lens Case LP1319
- Limited 1-Year Warranty