- Paypal Credit
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III DSLR Camera with CFexpress Card and Reader Bundle
- 20.1MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC X Image Processor
- EOS iTR AF X 191-Point AF System
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, 525 Selectable Areas
The Canon EOS-1D X Mark III DSLR Camera is not only an incredible DSLR but also a technological advancement in the camera world, with it's beautiful Video Quality. The EOS 1 DX Mark III is designed for purposes such as capturing outdoor shots, sports and action shots, and many more dynamic imaging environments. We've all been waited for this one, the EOS-1 DX is referred as Canon's flagship EOS system, earning that title with it's versatile functionality.
Additionally this bundle includes the absolute essentials, the CFexpress Card and the CFexpress Card READER
In addition to high performance stills shooting, the 1D X Mark III is also highly competent for video, with the ability to record DCI 4K content internally at up to 60 fps with 10-bit, 4:2:2 color, as well as Full HD at 120 fps and raw 5.5K (5472 x 2886) at 60 fps. Complementing recording is Movie Digital IS, manual focus peaking, and Focus Guide, and, also, Canon Log Gamma can be used for greater color grading control in post.
Featuring a newly designed 20.1MP full-frame CMOS sensor and updated DIGIC X image processor, the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III is capable of continuous shooting rates up to 16 fps with the optical viewfinder or 20 fps in live view, with a 1000-shot buffer when shooting raw+JPEG. Accompanying the remarkable speed is the impressive native sensitivity range from ISO 100-102400, that can be expanded to ISO 50-819200, to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions. The speed of the EOS-1D X Mark III continues to amaze us with it's EOS iTR AF X autofocus system, which uses 191 points for quickly and accurately acquiring focus. It also enables Face Tracking and Head Detection AF functions, which use Deep Learning Technology, to maintain critical focus on moving subjects. Additionally, when working in live view, Dual Pixel CMOS AF uses 3869 manually selectable points and provides a smooth, natural focusing quality akin to the way a camcorder acquires focus.
- Enhanced optical pentaprism viewfinder works in conjunction with an updated mirror drive mechanism for reduced blackout.
- Rear 3.2" 2.1m-dot LCD has a touchscreen design for intuitive control over playback and menu navigation.
- Dual CFexpress memory card slots cater to the fast-continuous shooting rates and high-resolution video recording and also offer a flexible means for storing and sorting file types.
- Smart Controller on the rear of the body is a touch-sensitive button for quick and intuitive focus point selection while shooting. LP-E19 rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers improved performance compared to previous generation 1D cameras.
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS offer flexible wireless control and geotagging capabilities, along with the ability to apply IPTC tags to files.
- For physical, wired connectivity, there are integrated USB Type-C, mini HDMI, headphone, microphone, N3 remote, and Ethernet ports. Compatible with optional WFT-E9A Wireless File Transmitter for faster file transferring over wireless LANs.
- Magnesium alloy body design is dust- and weather-resistant for working in inclement conditions.
SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO CFexpress Card Type B
SanDisk Extreme PRO CFexpress Card Reader
Canon LP-E19 Battery Pack (2750mAh)
Canon LC-E19 Battery Charger
Battery Pack Cover
Canon RF-3 Body Cap for Canon EOS Cameras
L7 Wide Strap
Canon Eyecup Eg
Canon IFC-100U Interface Cable (39.4")
Viewfinder and Monitor