Canon EOS C100MK II Cinema Camera EF-S 17-55 Kit
Canon Financial 24 Month 0% & 36 Month 1.99% Interest Lease Business Program. Offer ends: December 31, 2018
- Super 35mm 8.3MP CMOS Sensor + EF Mount
- 1920x1080p 59.94/50/29.97/25/23.98
- Built-In Dual Pixel CMOS AF Hardware
- AVCHD + MP4 Recording
- Dual SDHC/SDXC Media Card Slots
- HDMI Output with Timecode & Canon Log
- Canon Log and Wide DR Gamma
- Two XLR Audio Connectors
- Built-In 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz WiFi Capability
- Canon 17-55mm EF-S Mount Lens
This Canon EOS C100MK II EF-S 17-55 Kit provides you with a camera and a zoom lens. The camera accepts both Canon EF and EF-S lenses to cover its Super 35mm sensor. The camera works with all Canon autofocus lenses, and incorporates Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology for faster and more accurate autofocussing with Canon AF lenses. The Mark II camera features face detection AF, MP4 recording, additional frame rates when recording in AVCHD, and slow and fast motion options when recording in MP4. The 17 to 55mm zoom lens covers the APS-C/Super 35mm format sensors and has an aperture range of f2.8 to 22. It features optical image stabilization, a circular iris, and a minimum focus distance of 1.2 feet. The UD and aspheric elements provide a sharp clear image.
The continuous, nonstop recording function allows you to create In and Out points in the footage every time the START/STOP button is pressed. At this time, the continuous recording function is compatible with Grass Valley's EDIUS Pro 7 software. Internal camera menus are now controllable from buttons on the camera body. While previously a removable joystick was the only way to control the internal menus, now buttons on the rear of the camera under the built-in monitor can be used. This lets you access the menus when the side grip is removed. The Key Lock setting now makes it possible to lock all operations, including the record button. This helps to prevent accidental operation during a critical shoot by the operator inadvertently pressing a wrong button.
- Easy navigation: The revised menu system can be navigated via camera buttons as an alternative to the removable joystick, so you can use menus when the side grip has been removed. You can also select one of 25 locations to magnify the image to easily check focus.
- Super 35mm Sensor: Users can get the look of 35mm film thanks to the 8.3MP Super 35mm CMOS sensor. Its wider pixel pitch improves noise in low light, while the angle of view and depth of field will be more film-like.
- Wide dynamic range: Thanks to Canon Log Gamma, the C100 Mark II boasts 12 stops of dynamic range by suppressing brightness while maintaining gradations. Color grading in post production is not necessary.
- Many resolutions and frame rates: You can record AVCHD bit rates up to 24 Mbps, with resolution up to 1920x1080. Frame rates range from FP24 to 59.94p, as well as MP4 recording. Long takes are supported via relay recording between dual SD cards. The camera can also write video to both cards for redundancy. Uncompressed HDMI output is available with Timecode and Canon Log LUT options.
- Small and ergonomic: The Canon C100 Mark II is smaller, designed for the solo shooter, but can be decked out with a range of camera-mounted accessories. A removable hand grip rotates 360 degrees for comfortable shooting. Hardware buttons can be customized to the user's needs.
- Manual control: Users have full manual exposure and focus controls. Aids include focus peaking and Magnify Focus. Green and red waveforms give focus feedback on the LCD monitor.