Canon EOS C300MK II with Zacuto Z-Finder Kit
- EOS C300 Mark II in EF Mount
- Universal VCT Baseplate with Front Rods
- Z-Grip Relocator
- C300 Mark II Helmet
- Recoil Handle Kit
The Canon EOS C300MK II with Zacuto Z-Finder Kit provides you with the components to shoot ENG-style with the included Canon EOS C300 Mark II and the Zacuto Z-Finder kit. The EF-mount camera features a Super 35mm CMOS. This provides faster and more accurate autofocusing to assist users when operating with small crews.
The Canon EOS C300MK II with Zacuto Z-Finder Kit offers compatibility not only with Canon's existing broad range of DSLR lenses but also with their line of EF-mount CN-E cinema prime and zoom lenses. The Super 35mm sensor is paired with the Canon DIGIC DV 5 image processor, which uses an innovative method of breaking out red, green, and blue data to enable color performance on a level that would otherwise require three separate chips. The camera records up to Full HD resolution video to CFast 1 cards using the XF-AVC codec, and H.264 format in MXF wrapper. For more flexibility to adjust your image during postproduction, the camera also offers Canon's Log gamma mode, which results in excellent tonal reproduction in the highlight and lowlight regions of an image, and an expanded dynamic range.
The Canon EOS C300MK II with Zacuto Z-Finder Kit allows you to relocate the camera's grip, and mount the camera onto a VCT universal baseplate that features front support rods. The included Helmet and Recoil Handle Kit securely attach a top handle to the camera, and the 1.8x viewfinder kit magnifies the C300MK II's viewfinder screen
- Modeled on the Super 35mm 3-perf motion picture film standard, the Canon CMOS sensor has an active image size of 24.4 x 13.5mm. It features 4096 x 2160 resolution to deliver Cine 4K images, as well as supporting Ultra HD (3840 x 2160), and Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- A logical layout of buttons and dials make operation simple. A lock switch turns off all controls except the recording button and function buttons. Small ridges between the buttons help prevent activating functions by mistake. A backlit display panel is great for low-light viewing. A tally lamp is clearly visible from the side or behind the camera.
- The EOS C300 body is compact and easily handheld at just over 3 lb. There is a bright 1.55 Megapixel electronic viewfinder, and the camera comes bundled with a removable combination 4", 1.23 Megapixel monitor and control panel. The camera also has a removable handgrip with a control dial and function buttons for handheld shooting in DSLR style, or remove it and use the supplied thumb rest for completely stripped-down shooting. The EOS C300 has a manually operated built-in neutral density (ND) glass filter offering 1/4, 1/16, and 1/64th steps of filtering. Handheld or using a tripod, on location or in the studio, even on 3-D rigs, the EOS C300 fits shooting situations that are challenging for larger cameras.
- When mounted to the EOS C300 Mark II camera, the included control unit provides two XLR audio inputs with +48V phantom power. A 3.5mm microphone terminal is also built in to the camera. Audio is recorded uncompressed in 16-bit PCM format at 48 kHz for high fidelity sound. Both XLR inputs, as well as the mic terminal have the option for automatic, as well as full manual gain control (-Infinity to +18dB). Additionally, a 3.5mm headphone terminal with 16 volume settings offers accurate audio monitoring.
- The Canon C300/500 Z-Finder features an optical correction system that uses a set of four diopters (0, +1, +2, and +3) to correct to your eyesight. Additional -1 and +4 diopters can be purchased separately. All of the diopters are coated with Zacuto's anti-fog formula to prevent fog from forming on your viewfinder. The 0 diopter gives you fog protection without adding optical correction.
Cinema EOS C300 Mark II Camcorder Body with Dual Pixel CMOS AF (EF Lens Mount)
C300/500 Z-Finder 1.8x with Mounting Kit