The Canon C700 EF Production Bundle provides a ready-to-go camera package with accessories, includes a Locking EF Mount, EVF-V70 OLED viewfinder, shoulder support, ENG-style shoulder-mounted grip unit, C700 remote operation unit with cable, and a variety of accessories that improve the camera's functionality on set and location.
The C700 in this bundle features a Super 35mm CMOS sensor with up to 15 stops of dynamic range. It incorporates a cinema-style locking EF mount that is stronger than the standard EF mount, allowing you to mount your lens without play. The included EVF-V70 OLED viewfinder features 1920 x 1080 resolution and is well-suited for use when shooting 4K. The shoulder support unit, which incorporates 15mm rods and the shoulder-style grip unit, provides the operator with ENG-style lens and camera control. The remote operation unit provides more access to the camera's functions and can be mounted on the camera, or with the included extension cable, and you can use the remote unit up to 3' away from the camera.These accessories make the Canon C700 EF Production Bundle a great package for the new filmmaker or a great upgrade kit for the professional.
A variety of power accessories can be utilized to power your Canon C700 EF Production Bundle.The inclusion of Apple's ProRes codec inside the C700 enables shooters who require a quick turn-around to go direct-to-edit on many NLEs without any transcoding necessary. In 4K the 422 HQ flavor is implemented, and is supported up to 30 fps. In 2K mode, 10-bit 422, 10-bit 422HQ, and 12-bit 4444 can be used. High frame-rate recording is supported up to 180 fps using the 10-bit 422 flavor combined with the 2K center crop. All formats are conveniently recorded directly to the CFast 2.0 cards.
- The viewfinder and monitoring outputs will display a translucent area around the image that is being recorded. Having that area lets the operator see what's happening outside the recorded frame.
- In addition to several assignable buttons, six soft keys surround the control screen on the operator-side of the camera. Each of the six buttons can be set to adjust a different camera setting easily and intuitively. This menu system can be driven independently of the EVF menu. Deeper settings can be accessed using the dial, set key, as well as familiar home and back buttons.
- The Canon UN-10 Unit Cable allows you to connect the Canon LM-V1 4" LCD Monitor to the Canon EOS C200, C300 Mark II, and C700 cameras. It also connects the Canon MA-400 Microphone Adapter to the C300 Mark II and Canon XC15.
* This item is a demo unit and open box
* Full Manufacturer Warranty