- Paypal Credit
Canon EOS C700 Multidyne 4K Cinema Camera Kit
- Canon EOS C700 Cinema Camera
- MultiDyne Fiber Optic System
- Includes Camera Back and Base Station
- Full Broadcast-Ready Video Interface
- Includes ARRI Camera Plates and Handle
- ARRI Lens Support
- IDX Power Supply and Cable
The Canon EOS C700 MULTIDYNE 4K Camera Kit gives you all the equipment you need to pull off cinema style shots. This comprehensive kit will allow you to create amazing 4K content with a professional and cinematic flare.
The Canon EOS C700 MultiDyne 4K Camera Kit is a package for incorporating Canon's flagship cinema camera into a 4K broadcast environment. The kit utilizes a V-mount MultiDyne camera back and a rackmount base station, connected with a separately available SMPTE 304M opticalCON fiber optic cable to carry video, audio, power, sync, and various control protocols. While the V-mount plate is available on the MultiDyne camera back, the base station transmits power from the included IDX power supply back to the camera. The base station itself has breakout connections for broadcast equipment. This kit also includes ARRI camera support equipment by way of a top plate, baseplate, a 19mm bridgeplate with rods, a top handle, and a lens support.
The inclusion of Apple's ProRes codec inside the Canon EOS C700 MultiDyne 4K Camera Kit enables shooters who require a quick turn-around to go direct-to-edit on many NLEs without any transcoding necessary, making this camera a great option for professional broadcasting where deadlines are tight. In 4K the 422 HQ flavor is implemented, and is supported up to 30 fps. In 2K mode, 10-bit 422, 10-bit 422HQ, and 12-bit 4444 can be used. High frame-rate recording is supported up to 180 fps using the 10-bit 422 flavor combined with the 2K center crop. All formats are conveniently recorded directly to the CFast 2.0 cards.
- 12-pin lens connection enables remote control of a compatible lens's focus, zoom, and iris functions, similar to that of a broadcast lens.
- Dual motorized filter wheels hold 2, 4, and 6-stop ND filters. Using both wheels together in the extension mode enables even stronger 8 and 10-stop settings.
- Translucent display area around the viewfinder image that is being recorded. Having that area lets the operator see what's happening outside the recorded frame.
- EOS C700 Cinema Camera
- Handle Unit
- Body Cap
- Tripod Adapter Base
- 4 x Base Feet
- WFT Attachment
- Mic Holder
- 2 x Measuring Hooks
- Reinforcing Plate for Codex Recorder
- Cable Clamp Base
- Allen Wrench
- Button Battery
- Support Plate for Canon C700
- Top Plate with Rod Support for Canon EOS C700
- CCH-2 Center Camera Handle
- Mounting Screws
- Bottom Dovetail Plate (12")
- 19mm Rods (Pair, 17")
- BP-8 Bridge Plate
- LS-9 Lens Support for 19mm Studio Bridge Plate
- IA-300a Triple Channel Camera Power Supply AC Power Cord
- CA-4XLR 4-pin XLR Male to 4-pin XLR Female Cable - 10'
- MultiDyne 4K Camera Back
- MultiDyne 4K Base Station
- MultiDyne Serial Data Camera Cable
- MultiDyne Serial Data Base Station Cable
- MultiDyne LANC Camera Cable
- MultiDyne LANC Base Station Cable
EOS C700 Cinema Camera
Support Plate for Canon C700
Top Plate with Rod Support for Canon EOS C700
CCH-2 Center Camera Handle
LS-9 Lens Support for 19mm Studio Bridge Plate
IA-300a Triple Channel Camera Power Supply