Canon XF-105 HD Professional Camcorder Kit
- 1/3" CMOS Sensor
- 1920x1080 at 24p/30p/60i
- 50 Mbps MPEG-2 4:2:2 Recording
- MXF File Format
- Dual CF Card Slots
- 10x Zoom Lens
- Multiple Bit Rates & Resolutions
- Dual XLR Inputs
- HD/SD-SDI, SMPTE Timecode, Genlock
The Canon XF-105 HD Professional Camcorder Kit is a compact, fully featured handheld video camera that imports nearly all the features and functionality of the 3-chip XF305 into a smaller, single sensor form factor. Its 1/3" CMOS sensor and DIGIC DV III image processor combine to support 1920 x 1080 resolution video at 24p, 30p, or 60i, which is recorded to Compact Flash cards using Canon's XF Codec (MPEG-2 4:2:2) at bit rates up to 50 Mbps. The camcorder is equipped with a newly developed Canon 10x HD video lens that provides a 35mm-equivalent zoom range of of 30.4 to 304mm.
Other key features of the Canon XF-105 HD Professional Camcorder Kit include infrared recording and--when used in combination with another XF105 or XF100--3D stereoscopic capability. The combination of professional image quality, manual controls, and portability makes the XF105 the ideal tool for a wide range of applications. The Canon XF-105 HD Professional Camcorder Kit also has HD/SD-SDI output, genlock, and SMPTE timecode terminals, widening its range of uses to live and multi-camera productions.
If you're going to be creating content and need a camera that delivers results, this kit is the one for you. This versatile camera is great for weddings, indie filmmaking, and everything in-between.
- Newly designed and manufactured exclusively by Canon, the XF105 incorporates a native 1/3", 1920 x 1080 CMOS image sensor, delivering superb Full HD video recording with minimal noise. Slow and fast motion shooting are supported for greater flexibility in creative choice.
- The XF105 uses Material Exchange Format (MXF) for its file structure--an internationally standardized container format for the exchange of video and audio material. Using the MXF format, video, and audio can be wrapped into a single file along with important metadata. With MXF, the XF105 will not only benefit from a high level of compatibility with NLE systems but also with high-end network systems used by many networks and production studios.
- File-based recording facilitates workflow by reducing transfer times when moving video to nonlinear editing (NLE) systems. Additionally, metadata can be input at image acquisition, and imagery may be reviewed immediately after recording to ensure every shot is captured and logged correctly.
- The XF105 has the ability to be paired with another XF105 or XF100 camcorder to provide true stereoscopic 3D recording. It offers several features to assist with 3-D production including OIS Lens Shift to aid in optically aligning the two camcorders. A focal length guide displays the zoom position of each camera in relation to each other and calibrates the zoom distance.
You may also be interested in
Canon EOS C200 EF w/ Prime Lens Bundle$10,499.00
Canon EOS C200 EF Camera w/ Triple Lens Kit$11,999.00