Canon XF205 ENG Backpack Kit
Canon Financial 24 Month 0% & 36 Month 1.99% Interest Lease Business Program. Offer ends: December 31, 2018
- Canon XF205
- Spare Canon BP-975 Battery
- Ikan iLed 144 Bi-Color On-Camera Light
- Sennheiser MKE600 Shotgun Microphone
- 3-Pin XLR Cable
- Think Tank Airport Commuter Backpack
The Canon XF205 ENG Backpack Kit provides a complete handheld camera package suitable for ENG/event production. The camera shoots HD video up to 59.94 fps and records to two CF card slots or a single SDXC card slot (media not included). The included XF205 features 4:2:2 color sampling, Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity, HDMI output, and HD/3G-SDI outputs, as well as Timecode and Genlock connectors.
The spare battery provides extra power for continued shooting, while the on-camera LED light is adjustable from daylight to tungsten by simply rotating a knob. The shotgun mic included with the Canon XF205 ENG Backpack Kit mounts on the camera, allowing you to bypass the camera's built-in mic for clean audio capture without camera handling noise. This entire package fits into the included backpack, allowing you to travel with your equipment comfortably and securely.
The Canon XF205 ENG Backpack Kit gives you everything you need to start shooting amazing video and offers a convenient way to transport your gear to gigs.
- The camera records MPEG-2 at frame rates of 23.98/29.97p and 59.94i at up to 50 Mb/s, with 4:2:2 color sampling, to integrated CF card slots using an MXF wrapper that is compatible with most popular NLE systems. You can also record to an integrated SDXC card slot using the MP4 codec at frame rates up to 59.94p. The XF205 features four channels of audio with manual/automatic record levels, with two XLR inputs and a built-in camera microphone. The built-in handgrip features 120° of rotation, making it easier to find a comfortable shooting position.
- The LED 144 light combines the quality and features most desired by today's run-and-gun shooters: variable color temperature (3200-5600K) for shooting indoors and out, built-in dimmer for precise illumination levels, AC/DC power, long-lasting onboard battery, battery life indicator, and the ability to securely stack lights together to form a wall of LEDs.
- The MKE 600 microphone has an included foam windshield reduces the effect of wind noise, while a switchable low-cut filter adds additional wind and handling noise attenuation. The MKE 600 can be phantom powered or operated on an AA battery for about 150 hours. An integrated camera shoe and shock mount provides convenient on camera mounting. The rugged and all metal housing means the microphone will function perfectly in outdoor recording situations.
- The backpack is designed for maximum efficiency and portability and meets the needs of the pro shooter who needs a quick access pack that both travels well and is secure. The exterior is made from a combination of ballistic nylon and polyurethane for strength and water-resistance while the inside is nylon with padded closed cell foam dividers. For security, the pack comes with a security cable and lock that can be tied to any solid object such as a reception hall column or fence. This allows you to remove gear knowing that the rest of the pack will remain where you leave it.