Spyderco Manix 2 G-10 Combination Edge Knife, Black
- Full-service folding knife that provides exceptional strength and cutting performance
- The blade is a Full Flat Grind and CPM S30V steel
- Improved, patented Ball Bearing Lock provides extreme strength and smooth, ambidextrous operation
- Textured black G-10 handle scales and liner edges provide a secure, comfortable grip
- Reversible deep-pocket clip supports left or right-side tip-up carry
Spyderco's dramatic Manix2 is a full-service folding knife that features our improved, patented Ball Bearing Lock. The hardened ball bearing that forms the heart of this high-strength lock is encased in a polymer cage that makes ambidextrous operation and release of the lock even easier. The lock is housed in a handle constructed of stainless steel liners and G-10 handle scales that feature strategically placed texturing at the edges for an exceptional grip. The blade is a Full Flat Grind and CPM S30V steel features textured jimping above a super-sized Spyderco Round Hole. These details guarantee positive one-handed deployment of the blade with either hand and a secure platform for the thumb during use. A three-screw, deep-pocket clip supports left or right-hand tip-up carry and a lined lanyard hole allows the attachment of safety lanyards or thongs.
More From Spyderco