Delkin Devices 4GB Select UHS-I SDHC Memory Card
- 4GB Storage Capacity
- UHS-I / V10 / U1 / Class 10
- Max Read Speed: 24 MB/s
- Max Write Speed: 17 MB/s
- Min Write Speed: 10 MB/s
- Records Full HD Video
- Records Raw & JPEG Still Photos
- Water / Shock / X-Ray Proof
The Delkin Devices 4GB Select UHS-I SDHC Memory Card is a great option for those looking to capture and store thier pictures and videos on a reliable and lightweight memory card.
The Delkin Devices 4GB Select UHS-I SDHC Memory Card features a storage capacity of 4GB and takes advantage of the UHS-I bus to support read speeds of up to 24 MB/s and write speeds of up to 17 MB/s. This card has also been designed with the V10 Video Speed Class rating, which guarantees minimum write speeds of at least 10 MB/s. All of this allows for users to capture smooth, continuous Full HD 1080p video, as well as raw and JPEG still photos.
Built for extreme conditions, the Delkin 4GB Select UHS-I SDHC Memory Card is protected against water, shock, and x-rays, and also features built-in error correction and wear leveling. A built-in write protect switch helps to safeguard your content from being erased. Included is a protective storage case.
- With write speeds reaching up to 17 MB/s, Delkin's Select UHS-I SDHC card is designed for everyday use, including Full HD 1080p video and still image capture. Rated Video Speed Class 10 (V10), the Select card guarantees a minimum sustained write speed of 10 MB/s, ensuring that data is written swiftly to the card and preventing recordings from randomly stopping or frames from being dropped.
- Capable of offloading data at speeds reaching up to 24 MB/s, Delkin's Select UHS-I SDHC helps to ensure quick and efficient data transfers from card to computer for immediate access to your files and sooner post-production start times.
- Built to endure strenuous shooting environments, the Select SDHC card is durably designed to be waterproof, shockproof and X-ray proof. In addition, the card also utilizes built-in error-correction and wear-leveling to ensure data integrity and a long lifespan.