The LaCie 2TB DJI Copilot BOSS External Hard Drive is a media storage soluton that Lacie had created to specifically serve drone pilots and as well as photographers and videographers. BOSS stands for Backup On-Set Solutions, which helps prevent loss time stuck behind a computer and more time shooting on the field. The DJI Copilot BOSS provides up to 2TB of storage for up to 60 hours of 4K video at 30 fps and is especially well-suited for those who require an in-field backup solution with direct ingestion that does not require a computer, while also providing mobile file management and mobile device charging.
Files can be copied directly from drones, memory cards, action cameras, DSLR cameras, phones, USB hard drives, USB flash drives, and more. Using the integrated status screen, file transfer status, storage capacity, and battery power can be monitored, and using the DJI BOSS app, footage stored on this drive can be reviewed on a phone or tablet, and files can be managed, filed, renamed, and deleted. If one of your devices needs charging, the DJI Copilot can be used as a mobile battery pack, and thanks to built-in drop, splash, and dust resistance, it is well-equipped to handle life outdoors.
LaCie's DJI Copilot BOSS is compatible with mobile phones and tablets running iOS 10.3 or Android 4.4 or later, as well as systems running Windows 10 or higher and Mac OS X 10.10 or higher with an available USB 3.1 Type-C, Thunderbolt 3, USB 3.0, or USB 2.0 port. It comes equipped with a USB 3.1 Type-C port, a USB 3.0 Type-A port, and an SD card reader, and includes a microSD to SD card adapter, a USB 3.1 Type-C cable, a USB Type-C to Type-A cable, a Lightning cable for iOS, a micro-USB cable for most Android devices, a USB Type-C cable for newer Android devices, a wall charger for recharging its internal battery, and a removable cover. Additional protection is provided by a limited 3-year Rescue Data Recovery Services plan and also included is a 1-month membership to Adobe Creative Cloud.
- No laptop needed
- Copy files directly from drones, memory cards, action cams, DSLR cameras, phones, USB hard drives, USB flash drives, and more.
- Monitor or check file transfer status, available capacity, and battery power using the integrated status screen.
- Review your footage on your mobile phone or tablet—just attach the cable and view/playback with the DJI BOSS app.
- Manage and organize files too: rename, file, and delete with the DJI BOSS app.
- Use as a backup battery pack for USB chargeable devices.
- Drop resistant, splash resistant, dust resistant
- 2000GB (2TB) stores over 60 hours of 4K video.
- 3-year Rescue Data Recovery Services plan
- Publish stunning videos and photos with 1-month membership to Adobe® Creative Cloud All Apps plan.