G-Technology 12TB G-RAID 2-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID Array Drive
- Storage Capacity: 12TB
- Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Daisy-chain up to 5 devices
- Dual 7200 RPM enterprise-class drives
- High-speed data transfers up to 440 MB/s
- Hardware RAID 0, RAID 1, or JBOD
The G-Technology 12TB G-RAID 2-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID Array Drive is a high-performance dual-drive storage solution. The ultra-fast, high-capacity RAID easily supports multi-stream HD, 2K, 4K, and HDR video workflows and the most demanding applications delivering speeds of up to 440 MB/s. The array utilizes dual enterprise 7200RPM 3.5" hard drives and is equipped with two Thunderbolt 3 ports, one USB 3.1 port and one HDMI port.
The dual drive bays of this G-RAID support hardware-controlled RAID 0 and RAID 1. RAID 0 stripes the two drives together, providing enhanced read and write speeds, but no data redundancy, while RAID 1 mirrors the content of one drive to the other, providing 1:1 data redundancy at the cost of performance. For those who do not need the benefits of a RAID, JBOD is also supported.
The G-RAID 12TB 2-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID Array comes formatted for macOS 10.12+. After a simple reformat, it may also be used with Windows 8.1 and 10. Also included is a 20 Gb/s Thunderbolt cable, an AC power adapter, and a power cable. Protection is provided by a limited 5-year warranty.
- 12TB Storage
- Hardware RAID
- Dual removable, enterprise-class 7200 RPM HDD
- HDMI Port (4K 60FPS & HDR Ready)
- Daisy-chaining for 5 additional devices
- Dual thunderbolt 3 ports and USB-C port
- Transfer rates up to 500 MB/s
- 5-Year Limited Warranty