Rip-Tie hook and loop Cable Wrap. Black 10-Pack 1" x 6"
- Industry standard cable keeper
- 10 pack 1" X 6"
- At least 200 re-fastenings
- Made of one piece of double-sided hook and loop fastener
- It has a die-cut slot for attachment to a single cable
Rip-Tie hook and loop Cable Wraps are the industry standard cable keeper. Camera assistants and sound recordists use them to create neat coils for camera, sound, and video cables. FAST! Here's the best way to arrange cables, cords, and wires quickly and securely. Rip-Tie CableWraps install in seconds. They're specifically designed to eliminate the frustration, inconvenience, and mess associated with older cable organization methods. EASY! Attaches to any cable permanently. Our pull-tab release allows you to rearrange cable groupings with ease. And our patented hook and loop fastener/nylon tie design means they're reusable over and over again. TIDY! Keeps cables neatly and safely out of your way. CableWraps are a great way to keep harnessed cords organized and coiled cables neat and ready for action. Use them just about anywhere, at work or at home. CAT H-06-010-BK
This medium size CableWrap organizes cords on small appliances and portable power tools, removable power cables, short extension cables and most cables up to 25' long.
This item is a 10 pack of 1 x 6" Black CableWraps.
- Hook and loop fastener install around cables in seconds
- Can be re-used several times, it has been tested for 10,000 closures with no loss of holding strength
- One end permanently attaches to the cable; the other end has a pull tab to free it with one hand
- This medium size CableWrap organizes cords on small appliances and portable power tools, removable power cables, short extension cables and most cables up to 25' long.