Canon CN-E 30-105mm T2.8 L S Telephoto Cinema Zoom Lens with EF Mount
- Engineered for 4K Resolution Cameras
- Covers APS-C & Super 35 Sensor Sizes
- 11 Blade Iris for Attractive Bokeh
- f/2.8 Aperture for Low Lit Scenes
- 300° Rotation For Focus
- Weighs Only 4.8 lb
- Reduced M.O.D. of 23.6"
The Canon CN-E 30-105mm T2.8 L S Telephoto Cinema Zoom Lens with EF Mount is intended for the working professional, the Canon CN-E30-105mm T2.8 L SP lens has markings on angled surfaces on and both sides of the barrel, making it easy to read settings from behind, or from either side of the camera. Focus markings can even be switched from standard labeling to metric, depending on production need. This lens is equipped with control rings designed to maintain the proper amount of resistance with consistent operating torque and a covered flange-back adjustment mechanism to meet numerous of production application needs.
Designed to fulfill contemporary 4K production standards, this phenomenal lens surpasses the performance requirements of any HD imaging system. It features advanced optical design with fluorite and large aspherical lens elements to achieve sharp, consistent images throughout their zoom range. Canon engineers also incorporated geared inner focusing to minimize focus-induced changes in the angle of view, reducing focus breathing virtually to zero.
The 11-blade aperture diaphragm on the Canon CN-E30-105mm T2.9 Lens ensures smooth out-of-focus areas, while innovative glass construction counteracts barrel expansion and contraction to avoid temperature-induced marking discrepancies.
- Supports 4K Production Standards: High optical performance for use with 4K-resolution cameras offers a level of resolution exceeding four times the resolution of Full HD
- Min. f/2.8 Aperture: This offers bright performance and the flexibility to shoot in very low lit environments. And with no changes in brightness during zooming, enables attractive bokeh
- Reduced M.O.D. of 23.6": The lens offers a reduced minimum object distance of 23.6" (0.6 m) which makes possible tighter close-ups and facilitates shooting in limited-space environments
- Special Glass & Construction: Innovative glass construction counteracts barrel expansion and contraction to avoid temperature-induced marking discrepancies
- Better Marking Visibility: Focus, zoom and iris markings are printed on angled surfaces, making them easier to read from behind the camera
- Cinematic Blurring: The lens is equipped with an 11-blade aperture diaphragm for soft, attractive blur characteristics
- Flange-Back Adjustment Mechanism: A covered flange-back mechanism is included for more accurate back-focus
- Internal Focus Design: With a focus rotation angle of approximately 300 degrees, the lens facilitates precise focusing performance. And geared inner focusing is utilized to minimize focus-induced changes in the angle of view, reducing focus breathing virtually to zero
- Supports Standard Accessories: The lens can be used with matte boxes and other standard manual and electronic movie industry accessories widely used in motion picture productions
- Advanced Optical Design and Large Aspherical Lens: The lens also features advanced optical design with fluorite and large aspherical lens elements to achieve sharp, consistent images throughout their zoom range