- Paypal Credit
FUJIFILM Fujinon XC 50-230mm f/4.5-6.7 OIS II Aspherical Lens - Black Or Silver
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 76-350mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element
The FUJIFILM Fujinon XC 50-230mm f/4.5-6.7 OIS II Aspherical Lens is a 76-350mm-equivalent zoom suitable for working with a range of distance subjects, from portraits to sports. Its optical design includes one aspherical element and one extra-low dispersion element, which help to reduce a variety of aberrations in order to produce a high degree of sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. A Super EBC coating has also been applied to individual elements to control flare and ghosting for increased contrast when working in strong lighting conditions. Complementing the optical design is a 3.5 stop-effective image stabilization system, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake to benefit shooting handheld. Additionally, a stepping AF motor provides fast and quiet focusing performance and a rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Telephoto zoom is designed for FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 76-350mm equivalent focal length range.
- One extra-low dispersion element is used to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- One aspherical element controls distortion and spherical aberrations, which helps to improve sharpness and realize more accurate rendering.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Stepping motor affords fast and quiet autofocus performance that benefits both stills and video applications.
- Optical image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake by 3.5 stops to better enable handheld shooting with slower shutter speeds.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
FUJIFILM 58mm Lens Cap
FUJIFILM Rear Lens Cap for FUJIFILM X-Mount Lenses