G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle 20TB 4-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID Array with Two ev Bay Adapters
- 2 x 10TB 7200 rpm 3.5" Enterprise HDDs
- 2 x SATA Drive Bays 2 x Evolution (ev) Series Drive Bays
- 2 x Thunderbolt 3 Ports
- Supports RAID 0, 1, and JBOD
- Pre-Configured in RAID 0 Mode
- Hardware RAID Controller
- Data Transfer Rates: up to 500 MB/s
- Preformatted for Mac OS 10.12+
- Windows 10 & 7 Compatible via Reformat
The G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle 20TB 4-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID Array with Two ev Bay Adapters was built for easy travel between on-site locations and studios, and delivers storage for demanding workflows, such as 4K, 8K, high dynamic range (HDR), and high frame rate (HFR) footage. Its sustained data transfer rates of up to 500 MB/s allow users to edit multi-camera footage in real time, render multi-layer effects, and export efficiently. Featuring an overall capacity of 20TB, which is split between two 10TB 7200 rpm Enterprise-class SATA 3.5" hard drives, this G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle 20TB 4-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID Array with Two ev Bay Adapters comes pre-configured as RAID 0, which provides performance benefits but no data redundancy.It is also compatible with RAID 1, which provides 1:1 data redundancy, and JBOD. Please be aware that if you configure the G-SPEED Shuttle as a RAID 1, its capacity will be cut in half, since one drive will be used for 1:1 data redundancy.
When you have a plethora of data to transfer from set to post production, you'll want something built for durability. This array is the perfect combination of stylish, ruggedized, design and practical storage capacity.
In addition to the two 3.5" drive bays, this G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle 20TB 4-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID Array with Two ev Bay Adapters also has two Evolution (ev) Series drive bays that support ev Series drive modules and readers, providing users with a flexible way to quickly offload media from a wide range of ev Series storage to the array. It is also possible to transfer data from the array to the ev Series modules, which may be transported or mailed with more ease than a 3.5" drive.
The G-SPEED Shuttle comes preformatted for macOS 10.12 and later, but can be used with Windows 10 and 7 via a simple reformat. It achieves connectivity with its dual Thunderbolt 3 ports, each of which provides bi-directional transfer speeds of up to 40 Gb/s and is backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 2. While one of the Thunderbolt 3 ports is used to connect to your host system, the other may be used for daisy chaining up to five additional Thunderbolt-compatible devices together, including additional storage, displays, and docks.
- With a capacity of 20TB, the G-SPEED Shuttle delivers high performance storage to save all your favorite 4K or 8K high dynamic range (HDR) and high frame rate (HFR) footage in a single location.
- Built for easy travel between your on-site production location and to the studio for post-production, the G-SPEED Shuttle delivers powerful, transportable storage to help improve your workflow efficiency.
- Built for multi-stream 4K and 8K production workflows, the G-SPEED Shuttle offers the bandwidth to edit multi-camera footage in real time, render multi-layer effects, and quickly export in an efficient workflow.
- With transfer rates of up to 500 MB/s, the G-SPEED Shuttle delivers the performance to quickly ingest content and natively edit footage to make changes in real time.
- The ev Series Bay Adapters offer a convenient way to quickly offload and save content from a wide range of ev Series drives and readers. Simply plug in an ev Series-compatible device to automatically offload or back up media and minimize your workflows to only the essential steps.
- For all your demanding workloads and mission-critical footage, you can depend on the power and enhanced reliability of two 10TB removable Enterprise-class 7200 rpm hard drives.