G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL eV Series iM2500 Protective Case
- Custom Foam for G-SPEED Shuttle XL
- HPX Resin Case
- Dent-Resistant and Shatter-Resistant
- Tough, Rugged, and Lightweight
- Airtight and Watertight
- Press & Pull Latches and Hasps
- Permanently Attached Vortex Valve
- Soft-Grip, Solid-Core Carrying Handle
- Retractable, Telescoping Handle
- Built-In Wheels
The G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL eV Series iM2500 Protective Case sports a retractable, telescoping handle with rugged in-line wheels to help transport the G-SPEED Shuttle XL RAID array system and Evolution-series drive. The custom foam insert and HPX resin, injection-molded case helps provde lightweight, airtight, and watertight protection for your storage solution. The case is virtually unbreakable as well as dent and shatter-resistant.
To automatically adjust air pressure without letting in water, a permanently attached Vortex valve is on board. In addition, molded-in hasps support standard-sized padlocks for security.