Gorilla Glue 4 oz. All Purpose Adhesive
- New, improved and incredibly strong
- Reduced clamp time
- Ideal for most household fixes and building repairs
- 100% waterproof and temperature resistant
Nothing else has changed. Gorilla Glue still bonds materials other adhesives simply canﾒt ﾖ wood, stone, metal, ceramics, glass, foam and more. And itﾒs still the best glue for anyone who wants the job done right.
Check out all the benefits of the new improved Gorilla Glue:
* INCREDIBLY STRONG ﾖ the bond becomes stronger, faster ﾖ and after 24 hours itﾒs 100% cured, 100% Gorilla Tough.
* REDUCED CLAMP TIME ﾖ only 1ﾖ2 hours. Thatﾒs fast.
* OPEN WORKING TIME ﾖ 10ﾖ15 minutes lets you position your work perfectly.
* VERSATILE ﾖ ideal for most household fixes, building repairs and creative projects.
* 100% WATERPROOF ﾖ Gorilla Glue easily passes ANSI/HPVA HP-1-2000 Types 1 and 2.
* TEMPERATURE RESISTANT ﾖ once itﾒs dry Gorilla Glue is unaffected by extreme heat or cold.
* SANDABLE, PAINTABLE, STAINABLE ﾖ the invisible glue line makes finishing easy.
Directions 1. Prepare And Dampen The Surface If youﾒre using Gorilla Glue for the first time, or binding a new type of material, we always recommend trying a test piece first. Prepare your surface: All surfaces must be clean, dust free and tight fitting. For shiny surfaces, such as metals, glass and some plastics, rough up the material to give the glue something to bite into. Damp it: Lightly dampen one surface with water. We recommend using a damp cloth or spraying with water. Do not saturate the surface. For dense hardwoods, lightly dampen both surfaces prior to gluing. 2. Evenly Apply Gorilla Glue Onto The Dry Surface Glue It: Evenly apply Gorilla Glue onto the dry surface. Do not over apply. We recommend wearing gloves or applying with a disposable brush. If you do get the glue on your skin, try a dry cloth or paper towel first (particularly if the glue is still tacky). If that doesnﾒt work, try washing with soap and cold water, or using an exfoliator with a gritty texture. Dry your skin and apply lotion. We do not recommend any kind of alcohol or acetone. This actually strips the skin of its natural oils, which means the glue is more likely to stick. 3. Clamp The Two Surfaces Together Tightly Clamp It: You must clamp the two surfaces together tightly. Make sure the clamping pressure is distributed evenly across the surface. Or, if you donﾒt have a clamp, use heavy objects to achieve the clamping pressure. For lighter objects, try using a rubber band to hold the pieces together tightly. Clamp objects for 1-2 hours for Gorilla Glue and just 30-60 minutes for Gorilla Glue fast curing formula. For best results, leave overnight. Clean up: If you need to remove any uncured ﾑsqueeze outﾒ or wet glue, we recommend wiping with a dry cloth or using a standard paint thinner. Make sure you use the solvent with care in a well-ventilated area. Always wear gloves. Once the glue is dry, it is best removed mechanically: try sanding, chiseling, scraping or picking. The dried glue will not damage tools. Storage: Squeeze the air from the bottle. Secure the cap tightly. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Gorilla Glue 4 oz. Weighs .4 pounds.