GTX Studio 12" LED Light Wand
- 1000 Lumens LED Chip Technology
- Bi-Color Temperature, 3200K or 5500K
- CRI>95 for correct color rendition
- Built-in Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- 120 minutes of portable light at full power, longer at lower power settings
- Wireless Remote Control for all functions
- Digital Display - Dimmable
- 1⁄4”x20 threaded hole on the bottom to accet tripod or stand adapter mounting
- Includes USB charging cable, detachable wrist strap, and zippered carry case.
The GTX Studio 12" LED Light Wand is a great addition to your photography studio. It features 1000 Lumens LED chip technology with a bi-color temperature of 3200K or 5500K light. The 12" LED Light Wand has CRI>95 for color correction rendering. The built-in, rechargeable Li-ion battery offers 120 minutes of portable light at full power, and can even last longer at lower power settings. All functions on the 12" LED Light Wand can be controlled remotely with the Wireless Remote Control, and a Digital Display allows you to see and adjust your light intesity as you need it. It can be mounted on any tripod or stand adapter thanks to the 1/4"x20 threaded hole it has on the bottom. When ordering, the 12" LED Light Wand comes with a USB charging cable, a detachable wrist strap, and a wippered carry case.