The Kino Flo Celeb 450 DMX LED Fixture with Center Mount Kit is a kit that was put together by Kino Flo. This kit is ideal for image-makers looking to take their work on the road, offering this variable color temperature, DMX-capable fixture on-the-go. When purchasing this kit, you'll receive the Celeb 450 DMX LED fixture with a Center Mount, along with a compatible 90-degree honeycomb grid as well as a hard flight case. The center mount on this light has a ball and socket design and lock down handle. It includes a Junior pin lollipop which can go directly onto a Junior stand or hang from a pipe grid with a Junior pipe clamp.
Celeb 450 DMX LED Fixture with Center Mount
The Kino Flo Celeb 450 DMX LED Fixture with Center Mount is a 45 x 14 x 5" panel that was produced with flexibility and extensive control options. The fixture offers three menus - one White and two Color menus. The White menu allows you to control the dimming (1-100%), the color control (2700-6500K), and the Green/Magental control. The first of the two Color menus has a channel named "Gel" that you can use to preset light conditions, such as mercury-vapor and 100 often used gel filters. It has a vast color range (2500-9900K) and includes channels for Hue Angle and Saturation. These work together for color selection and determining intensity. The second Color menu allows you to control RGB (Red, Green, Blue) so you can obtain any color in the visible spectrum.
The menus are controlled via traditional wired DMX or by Lumen Radio wireless DMX. The Celeb 450 DMX is ready for worldwide use thanks to its 100-240 VAC power supply. The light comes with a 90-degree honeycomb grid to tighten its light beam and limit spill light. This version of the light has a Center Mount with a ball and socket design and lock down handle. It includes a Junior pin lollipop which can go directly onto a Junior stand or hang from a pipe grid with a Junior pipe clamp.
- Kelvin presets
- Dial-in color temperature control between 2700K-6500K
- Extended color palette from 2500-9900K
- Green/magenta control
- Hue angle and saturation adjustments
- RGB control
- Works with apps with predetermined RGB presets or color wheels
- Can use preset buttons to store custom Kelvin settings
- Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings
- No color shift while dimming
- Color-correct with high color rendering index (CRI 95)
- Universal input 100-240 VAC or 24 VDC
- Energy efficient; draws 2.5A, 120 VAC
- Flicker-free, quiet operation
- Full range onboard and DMX dimming
- DMX wireless link (Lumen Radio)
- DMX auto terminate
- Fixture includes removable 90° honeycomb louver
- 60° honeycomb louver also available separately
- Lightweight at 24 lb
- Slim profile with dimensions of 30 x 26 x 5"
- Accessory molded corners also used for four-point rope hang
355 fc at 4.0' (1.2 m)
96 fc at 8.0' (2.4 m)
26 fc at 16.4' (5.0 m)
5600 lux at 3.3' (1.0 m)
1530 lux at 6.6' (2.0 m)
267 lux at 16.4' (5.0 m)
Honeycomb Louver for Celeb 400 and 450 DMX LED Lights - 90 Degrees
This 90 degree Honeycomb Louver for Celeb 400 and 450 DMX LED Lights is a spare or replacement for the louver that ships with the light. It narrows the Celeb's beam and controls spill light. A 60 degree version is also available.
Shipping Case for Celeb 400 DMX LED Center Light
This Kino Flo Shipping Case is designed to hold the Celeb 400 DMX LED Center Light and spare Celeb 400 louvers safely and securely. It is made out of ABS plastic and uses zinc-coated metal alloy latches for closure.