The Kino Flo FreeStyle T44 Gaffer DMX 2-Light Kit with Shipping Case is a kit that was put together by Kino Flo for image-makers looking for a flexible, multi-featured setup that can be taken on the road. The Kino Flo FreeStyle T44 Gaffer DMX 2-Light Kit with Shipping Case includes two Kino Flo FreeStyle T44 fixtures, each with built-in barndoors, two 60-degree grids, eight LED tubes, two mounts with Baby (5/8") receivers, two 25' extension cables, and two 140 LED DMX Controllers. All of the components included in the Kino Flo FreeStyle T44 Gaffer DMX 2-Light Kit with Shipping Case fit within the provided hard shipping case.
FreeStyle T44 LED Fixture
The Kino Flo FreeStyle T44 LED Fixture is an LED lamp head that is a part of a system or kit. In order to power the Kino Flo FreeStyle T44 LED Fixture you will require a separately purchased LED 140X DMX Controller. The Kino Flo FreeStyle T44 LED Fixture is light enough to hand hold, weighing only 11 lbs and measuring 52 x 13 x 3.5" with 6.5" barndoors. The fixture runs on 100 to 240 VAC current through an optional controller. You will require separately purchased LED tubes for this fixture.
The FreeStyle 144 requires a head cable and controller for use. The controller offers an extensive 6-channel array of control features and use options. It has two menus for color and a "White Menu" for Dimming, Kelvin Temperature, and Green/Magenta adjustments. Using one of the color menus expands the Kelvin range from a warm 2500 to an ice-blue 9900K. The second color menu allows you to work with RGB, a real convenience when employing color wheels or RGB presets. The fourth channel (named the Gel channel) has presets for over 100 well-known temperature-modifying gels including blue/green screen, sodium vapor, and mercury vapor.
A fifth channel allows for Hue adjustments along a 360-degree range like a color wheel, while the 6th Saturation channel controls the intensity of the chosen color. The controller has onboard DMX for making adjustments remotely from a console and also is compatible with Lumen Radio wireless DMX. The controller runs on 100 to 240 VAC current for worldwide use. But can also run on "block" batteries when mains power is unavailable.
Benefits Using Separately Purchased LED Controller
- Kelvin presets
- Dial-in color temperature control between 2700-6500K
- Extended color palette from 2500-9900K
- Green/Magenta Control
- Hue angle and Saturation adjustments
- RGB control
- Works with Apps with predetermined RGB presets or color wheels
- Can use preset buttons to store custom Kelvin settings
- Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings
- No color shift while dimming
- Color-correct with high color rendering index (CRI 95)
- Universal input 100-240 VAC or 24 VDC
- Energy efficient, low electrical draw
- Flicker-free, dead quiet operation
- Full range onboard and DMX dimming
- DMX wireless link (Lumen Radio)
- DMX Auto Terminate
- Remote fixture with built-in barndoors
- Removable LED panel
- Fixture includes removable 90° Honeycomb Louver
- Honeycomb louver also available in 60° as accessory
- Lightweight, slim profile
- Light enough to be handheld
- Separately purchased Controller mounts onto fixture or operates remotely with extension cable
LED Tube for Freestyle T44 Fixture (4')
The Kino Flo 4' LED Tube for FreeStyle T44 Fixture is specially designed for the FreeStyle T44 fixture and obeys Kino Flo's True Match white light and RGBW management system. The Kino Flo 4' LED Tube for FreeStyle T44 Fixture offers a soft, subtle light quality as well as accurate color rendition, giving it a CRI of 95. When the Kino Flo 4' LED Tube for FreeStyle T44 Fixture is used within the fixture with the reflector in a group of four, the output is similar to a 1000W tungsten soft light.
- True Match White Light and RGBW Color
- High CRI 95 Performance
- Soft, Subtle Output
- 4 Tubes & Reflector Equal 1000W Tungsten
- Bare Bulb: 310° / With Reflector: 100°
FreeStyle 140 LED DMX Controller for FreeStyle T44 Bulbs, (120 VAC Cord)
The Kino Flo FreeStyle 140 LED DMX Controller for FreeStyle T44 Bulbs - 120 VAC Cord is capable of powering and controlling up to four T44 LED tubes. The controller comes with a power cord for running on 120 VAC. The Kino Flo FreeStyle 140 LED DMX Controller for FreeStyle T44 Bulbs - 120 VAC Cord offers four different modes, providing you with near total control of the output of the LED tubes (not included). When in white mode, the Kino Flo FreeStyle 140 LED DMX Controller for FreeStyle T44 Bulbs - 120 VAC Cord drives LED tubes output light with a color temperature range between 2700 to 6500K. Additionally, it enables dimming and green/magenta adjustment. Gels/Hue expands the color temperature range to 2500 to 9900K while providing access to background keying presets and over 100 lighting gel looks.
RGB mode provides access to the individual red, green, and blue LED luminaries for precise control. FX Mode provides customizable presets. The integrated display screen shows dim, Kelvin, green/magenta shift, and the DMX Channel. Four built-in buttons default to four Kelvin presets, but you can customize the settings of the buttons. The built-in control knob lets you set dimming, Kelvin, green/magenta levels and DMX address. The controller supports both wired and wireless DMX, and it accepts worldwide power inputs as well as 18 to 36 VDC.
- White: dimming, tunable Kelvin range from 2700K tungsten to 6500K daylight; Green/Magenta controls
- Gels/Hue: extended Kelvin color range from 2500-9900K and provides access to Kino Flo presets such as blue & green screen, sodium vapor, mercury vapor as well as over 100 well-known lighting gels
- RGB: provides access to individual red, green, and blue control. Works with Apps with predetermined RGB presets or color wheels
- FX: custom presets like Candle, Fire, TV, Police, Lightning, Paparazzi, Pulse, and Scroll with control parameters that can be altered. For example, Lightning effect has a "Storm" and "Frankenstein" preset, but can change the Rate to provide additional variation
- The controller can dim your LED tubes from 100% brightness down to 1%
- The controller comes with a Lumen Radio Wireless 120 VAC power cord, but can run off of 100 to 240 VAC at 50/60 Hz. You can also power the controller vie a 24 VDC battery with 3-pin XLR connector.
KinoGrip K41 Twist-On Mount with 5/8" Baby Receiver Short
Make your fixture easier to transport and handle with this KinoGrip K41 Twist-On Mount with 5/8" Baby Receiver Short from Kino Flo. Able to work with fixtures featuring Twist-On mating plates, this mount will add a grip handle for easier maneuvering of the light, as well as a wing knob for making quick adjustments and locking the light in position.
Extension Cable 150 for Select LED System (25')
The 25' Extension Cable 150 for Select LED System from Kino Flo provides extra distance between the Select LED head and its ballast. Up to 2 extensions can be joined for a total of 50'.
Gaffer Shipping Case for Freestyle T44
The Kino Flo Gaffer Shipping Case for Freestyle T44 is built sturdily for the rigors of shipping and is robust in a way that's similar to an ATA case. The Kino Flo Gaffer Shipping Case for Freestyle T44 will protect your gear and make sure it arrives safely to its destination. The Kino Flo Gaffer Shipping Case for Freestyle T44 measures 56.5 x 13 x 16.5" and weighs 30 lbs empty. The case features rolling wheels, metal reinforced edges, and three spring-action recessed handles.
- Holds 2 FreeStyle T44 LED Systems
- 56.5 x 13 x 16.5"