- Paypal Credit
Kino Flo Select 30 DMX System SYS-S30-120U
- (1) Select 30 DMX Fixture
- (1) LED Controller
- (1) Mount with 5/8" Receiver
- (1) Extension Cable: 25'
- Variable Color: 2700 to 6500K
- Magenta-Green Control
- US/North American Plug
- 100-240 VAC, Local and DMX Dimming
- 40.5 x 10.5 x 3.5" Fixture
The Kino Flo Select 30 DMX System SYS-S30-120U offers variable color temperature from 2700 to 6500K as well as fine tuning for magenta-green adustment. The Select LED includes a removable 90deg. Louver. The fixture has a twist-on mating plate to accept a removable twist-on Center Mount. The remote Controller can also be attached to the back of the fixture with Velcro.
The Select LED lights include dial-in variable color temperature control, full-range dimming and programmable 2700K to 6500K presets. The Select LED's soft white light is flicker-free and does not shift color temperature when dimmed. Light levels are consistent throughout the Kelvin range. In addition, Kino Flo introduces a Green/Magenta control to match the spectral sensitive curves of the most popular cameras and other light sources.
With built-in DMX and Lumen Radio receivers, the Select LED's can be controlled by DMX and/or DMX wireless. Wireless capability is an alternative to DMX cables. Rounding out the Select LED's attributes is the ability to run on universal input from 100-240VAC or 24VDC with as little 1.3A, 120VAC.
• Kelvin presets & custom settings, 2700K-6500K
• Universal input 100VAC-240VAC or 24VDC
• Remote Controller
• Manual & DMX Dimming w/ Auto Terminate
• DMX wireless (Lumen Radio)
• Green/Magenta control
• Flicker-free, dead quiet operation
Select LED Fixture
• Built-in Barndoors
• Removable Honeycomb Louver
• Twist-on, locking Center Mount
Select LED Features
• Kelvin presets
• Dial-in color temperature control between 2700-6500K
• Can use preset buttons to store custom Kelvin settings
• Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings
• Color-correct with high color rendering index (CRI 95)
• Universal Input 100VAC-240VAC or 24VDC
• Energy efficient, draws 1.3A, 120VAC and 7A, 24VDC
• Full range onboard and DMX dimming
• DMX wireless link (Lumen Radio)
• DMX Auto Terminate
• No color shift while dimming
• Remote fixture with built-in barndoors
• Fixture includes 90deg. Honeycomb Louver
• Honeycomb louver also available in 60 degree
• Removable Center Mount
• Mounts to stand, light enough to be hand-held
Select LED System
The Select LED System consists of four components: Select LED Fixture, Mounting Plate, Select LED 150 DMX Controller and Extension Cable. It was designed in this manner to allow the greatest flexibility in lighting solutions for challenging situations
Mounted on a Stand
The standard mount comes with a Baby Mount that mounts onto a baby stand. The ball and socket mount allows the fixture to be oriented in a broad range of angles. There is also a short version and mount w/ 3/8" pin (see below) available as accessories. The yellow wire loops are there to provide attachment points for a safety chain. Mounting options include MTP-BC41 Mount with Baby Receiver Curve (16mm).
The Select LED 150 DMX Controller
The Select LED 150 DMX Controller includes state of the art features with dial-in variable color temperature control, full-range dimming and programmable 2700-6500K presets. It operates flicker-free and does not shift color temperature when dimmed. Light levels are consistent throughout the Kelvin range. The controller can be used remotely with a 25ft extension cable or can easily be attached to the back of the Select LED fixture with Velcro. With built-in DMX and Lumen Radio receivers, the Select LED's can be controlled by DMX and/or DMX wireless with DMX auto terminate.
In addition, the Select LED 150 DMX Controller features a Green/Magenta adjustment to match the spectral sensitive curves of the most popular cameras and other light sources. The energy efficient Select LED 150 DMX Controller runs on universal input voltage from 100-240VAC or can also operate 24VDC using only 7A.
Select LED 150 DMX Controller - Control Panel
• On /Off: On = Green light displayed. Off = Red light displayed. The display and all menu settings can be operated while the power button is in the Off position, as long as power is applied to the controller. The On/Off button only controls the light source
• Menu: Provides access to menu options such as General settings, DMX and DMX Wireless settings
• Kelvin/Hue Preset Buttons: Factory defaults left to right are: 2700K, 3200K, 5000K and 6500K; Hue value is 000. User can also use these preset buttons to store custom Kelvin and Hue settings
• Display: Provides access to Kelvin, Dim, Hue and DMX channel. Factory reset will show: Dim = 10%, Kelvin = 2700K, Hue = 000, DMX = 001
• Lock: Press the Lock button to disable all buttons and control knob. Press for 3 seconds to reset Kelvin/Hue preset buttons to factory settings
• Mode: Selects Hue, DMX, Dim and Kelvin settings. When in sub-menus, pressing Mode returns to main display
• Data Port: Mini B USB for software updates.
• Dimmer Knob: Manually adjusts Kelvin, Dim, Hue levels and DMX channels. Press the knob to toggle between fine and coarse adjustments or when selecting options within menus.
Each Select LED 150 DMX Controller has an "AUTO TERMINATE" feature. The last fixture that does not have an XLR cable attached to the DMX "Out" port will automatically terminate.
The Select LED 150X DMX Controller is powered AC and includes an IEC connection. The controller includes universal input from 100-240VAC.
The Select LED 150X DMX Controller can also be operated on 24VDC (input range 18-36VDC) through a 3-Pin xlr. The pin polarity is: • Pin 1 - Ground
• Pin 2 - +18-36VDC
• Pin 3 - Not used
The Select LED 150X DMX Controller operates on three DMX channels using DMX512. The first channel operates dimming; the 2nd channel operates Kelvin color temperature control; the 3rd channel operates the Hue. Press the rotating knob once to shift between Fine (single digits) and Coarse (in 10th's) address selection.
The Select LED 150 DMX Controller includes a built-in Lumen Radio receiver and can be operated wirelessly with a Lumen Radio transmitter (sold separately). Wireless is an option to using DMX cables.
The Select LED 150 Extension Cable
Up to 50 feet (2 x 25ft) of extension cable can be used between the fixture and the Controller.
The Select LED DMX operates on universal AC power or battery power and needs only 1.3A at 120VAC. The Select LED's cost savings from low energy and long LED life continues Kino Flo's reputation as an environmentally friendly lighting company.
High Output Select LED Controller
The Select LED 150 DMX Controller features state of the art electronics with onboard and DMX dimming with DMX auto terminate. The push-button Kelvin presets can be fine-tuned to custom settings from 2700K to 6500K with a turn of a dial. Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings. Kino Flo introduces a Green/Magenta control to match the spectral sensitive curves of the most popular cameras and other light sources. With built-in DMX and Lumen Radio receivers, the Select LED's can be controlled by DMX and/or wireless DMX.
The Controller can also operate remotely with a 25ft extension cable from the fixture or easily attaches to the back of the fixture with Velcro. With universal input at 100-240VAC. The unique features and portable design make the Select LED a versatile tool in the studio or on location.
Long LED Life
LED's are well known as being energy efficient, lasting for thousands of hours. While Kino Flo's Select LED also has a long LED life, the Select LED's unique design will maintain its color-correct color temperature.
True Match Color-Correct
As with all Kino Flo products, the Select LED has been specially formulated to match the spectral distribution curves of today's HD film and video equipment. The Select LED has a high color rendering index of CRI 95. Even while dimming, the fixture is flicker-free and without color shift.
- Kino Flo Select 30 DMX System
- CFX-SL30 Select LED 30 DMX Controllable Fixture (Head Only)
- LED Controller for Kino Flo Select 20 and 30 Fixtures
- MTP-BC41 Mount with 5/8" Curve Receiver
- Extension Cable 150 for Select LED System (25')