Requesting a Quote?
Looking for better pricing for an item? Create a new company account now to gain access to quoting, quick ordering, and more. Learn more details here.
Financial Options Available
- Paypal Credit
low-light sensing head
Spectra Cine Candela II Light Meter with Lowlight Sensor Head C305
- Compact and easy to use light meter that provides an easy, economical means of making highly accurate measurement of indoor and outdoor light levels
- Measures illumination intensity and luminance/ brightness measurements with 10 PhotoSpot attachment
- Dual stage front end op-amplifier and custom sealed hybrid integrated circuitry
- Cosine correction is accomplished by using a specially designed white molded plastic diffuser receptor
- Detector correctly evaluates the light intensity regardless of direction
- Designed to match the meter's detector response to the CIE photopic response
The Spectra Candela II (Model C305) is a compact and easy to use light meter that provides an easy, economical means of making highly accurate measurement of indoor and outdoor light levels. Measures foot-candles, lux. Measurement results displayed on Electroluminescent backlit custom liquid crystal display (LCD).
- TYPE: Hand-held Photometer for measuring illumination intensity and luminance/ brightness measurements with 10 PhotoSpot attachment.
- TECHNOLOGY: Dual stage front end op-amplifier, custom sealed hybrid integrated circuitry, multiple range linear circuit controlled by microcomputer and custom back-lit liquid crystal display for highest accuracy and reliability. Ultra-stable silicon detector.
- COSINE CORRECTED: Cosine correction is accomplished by using a specially designed white molded plastic diffuser receptor. The diffuser provides cosine correction to a high degree of refinements; thus the detector correctly evaluates the light intensity regardless of direction.
- SPECTRAL RESPONSE: Computer selected glass filters are designed to match the meter's detector response to the CIE photopic response (human eye response), which defines the eye's sensitivity to color. The combined spectra response is the product of the filter's transmission and the spectral responsivity of the detector. The photopic response of the photometer matches the CIE standard observer curve response to within 2.5% of the reading when using a standard tungsten source at 2856ﾰK.
- MEASURING CAPABILITY: Measures illuminance level in foot-candles (fc) and lux (lx); luminance measurement with PhotoSpot in foot-lamberts (fl) or cd/m2.
- Light Sensor: Silicon Photodiode with V (?) filter.
- ILLUMINANCE LEVELS: 0.1 to 70,000 fc and 1 to 100,000 lx.
- *LUMINANCE LEVELS: 0.1 to 700,000 fl or cd/m2 (with 1ﾰ PhotoSpot accessory).
- MEMORY: Can store up to two readings in meter memory with store/ recall switch.
- Repeatability: +/- 0.2%
- *CONTRAST RATIO: Calculates ratio of two readings from l.0:l to 999:I. in fc or fl.
- *AVERAGING: Average of multiple readings and or continuous averaging in foot-candle or foot-lamberts modes are made possible.
- ACCURACY: +/- 5% of the full-scale value, when measuring blackbody sources.
- CALIBRATION: Calibration is traceable to the National Institute of Standard Technology (NIST). NIST traceable calibration certificate included.
- LAMP: Electro-luminescent lamp for viewing displayed measurements at very low light levels.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: For maximum accuracy 32ﾰ to 130ﾰF or 0ﾰ to 55ﾰ C.
- POWER SOURCE: One 6 volt battery #A544, PX28L, PX28.
- DIMENSIONS: 5 ﾽ" X 2 ﾽ" X 2". Weight 6 ounces.
- WARRANTY: One year limited warranty.
|MPN||low-light sensing head|