- Paypal Credit
Swivelier 3" Medium Base Socket Extension - Black
- Easiest and most economical means of converting recessed fixtures into an adjustable light source
- Spring tension swivel rotates a full 360 degrees and angles 90 degrees
- Easily screw into an existing medium base socket and allows you to extend lamp position
- Built-in ratchet mechanism that prevents over tightening of lamp
- Works with Halogen PAR-38, R-20, R-30, R-40 reflector lamps up to 150W
3" Swivelier Socket Extension. With a simple turn of your wrist, existing rigid fixtures or recessed down lights become instantly adjustable. Illumination can now be placed in any direction needed. Swivelier light extender units are the easiest and most economical means of converting recessed fixtures into an adjustable light source. Swivelier's patented spring tension swivel rotates a full 360 degrees and angles 90 degrees. The swivel socket stays put without levers or set screws. A touch of the finger puts the light in any direction you desire for maximum flexibility. Socket Extenders easily screw into an existing medium base socket and allows you to extend lamp position. The male screw in base features a built-in ratchet mechanism that prevents over tightening of lamp. To approximate the straight down extension dimension from the existing socket to the bottom of the Extender or Light Converter unit, subtract one inch from the overall length (O.L.) dimension. The extension dimension will vary depending upon how the adjustable swivel light is angled and positioned. Interior use only. Rated for 150 Watts. Note: Light bulbs sold separately! Click here for light bulbs.