- Paypal Credit
Matthews Studio Equipment 17.5' Max Boom
- Plaace almost any light almost anywhere on the set
- Max will support a 75lb light fixture
- 17.5' on the horizontal and over 20' in elevation
- Crate Purchase Required for Shipping
The Matthews Max Boom will place almost any light almost anywhere on the set - back lights, over set walls and in places where lifts are restricted such as roof tops, balconies, etc... Max will support a 75lb light fixture up to 17.5' on the horizontal and over 20' in elevation. At an extension of 8', Max has a capacity of 175 lbs.
Max's horizontal plane can be adjusted from 7-10'. It works below the horizontal eliminating the need for scaffolding. It has a 16' extension without adapter, 17.5' extension with adapter. Angles are adjustable with light fixture attached. Use the Matthews Max Boom for lights, flags, frames, branch holders, or even cameras.
- Easy to store and transport with minimal footprint.
- May be positioned flush against a wall, and positioned parallel up to a 10' ceiling.
- Self leveling head with Baby Pin and Junior Receiver.
- Fast and easy set-up or tear down, easily movable at full extension on level surfaces.
|Brands||Matthews Studio Equipment|