- Paypal Credit
Matthews Studio Equipment Gobo Plate™ Baby Pin
- Secure innovative mounting tool
- Mounts onto heads, lumber, beams, set walls, and more
- Safety hole allows mounted units to be secured.
- Carabiner hole placement prevents plate from coming out
The Matthews Studio Equipment Gobo Plate™ Baby Pin is designed to mount onto standard 2.5” Grip heads, bolt onto Cheeseplates, and screw into set pieces. The Matthews Gobo Plate™ Baby Pin gives the advantage you to securely support a lighting unit, a grip modifier, or even simply trying to join gear in unconventional angles. The Matthews Gobo Plate™ Baby Pin can be mounted virtually anywhere, making the your gripping possibilities endless!
- T-slot with V centering quickly secures grip head mounting
- Two each ½” diameter, three each 3/8” diameter, and six each ¼” diameter spaced circular cutouts allow mounting to heads, lumber, beams, set walls, and more.
- Safety hole on baby pin allows mounted units to be secured.
- Carabiner hole placement prevents plate from coming out of grip head as well as allowing plate to be safely tethered when rigged.
- Pin finds center when used with a grip head as a drop down.
- Knurled baby pin ensures whatever is being mounted stays put.
- Machined out of a single sheet of 1/8” thick steel with a welded baby pin
- Clear zinc coating
- Weight: 13.1 oz.
- Dimensions: 3” x 9.5”
|Brands||Matthews Studio Equipment|