- Paypal Credit
Epiphan AV.io HD USB 3.1 Gen 1 Video Grabber
- Transfer 1080p / WUXGA Video to Computer
- DVI Input and USB 3.0 Output
- DVI-HDMI and DVI-VGA Adapters Included
- Integrates with Popular Capture Software
The Epiphan AV.io HD USB 3.1 Gen 1 Video Grabber allows you to transfer up to a 1080p / WUXGA DVI video signal to your computer. Using included adapters, do the same with HDMI and VGA signals.
The AV.io HD is a UVC device that shows up on your computer as a webcam. As a UVC device it's designed to integrate with a capture software on your computer, and it's seamlessly compatible with all the popular capture software, including Wirecast, Skype, QuickTime, Adobe FMLE, VLC media player, Windows Camera, and any conferencing software. The captured data can be used for a variety of purposes, like high-end streaming, webcam applications requiring higher image quality than standard webcams offer, and for recording, such as if a doctor needs to capture an ultrasound.
This sleek capture device features a DVI input and USB 3.0 output (USB 2.0 backwards-compatible), and includes a DVI-to-HDMI adapter and DVI-to-VGA adapter cable. It supports up to 1080p and 1920 x 1200 WUXGA resolution on both input and output at up to 60 fps. Connect cameras, mobile devices, home entertainment devices, and other DVI, HDMI, and VGA sources, and transmit the content to your computer uncompressed and with near-zero latency.
The AV.io HD is auto-detected on Windows, Mac, and Linux systems, allowing for for easy integration. This device has a tough build and can be relied on for long-term use. It has a metal exterior that's strong enough to withstand being dropped as well as stepped on. A DVI cable and USB 3.0 cable are also included, so you have everything you need right out of the box.
- Transfer up to a 1920 x 1200 resolution DVI/HDMI/VGA signal to your computer
- DVI input and USB 3.0 output
- DVI to HDMI adapter and DVI-to-VGA adapter cable included
- UVC device that seamlessly integrates with popular capture software
- Up to 1080p and 1920 x 1200 resolution on input and output
- Near-zero latency
- Auto-detected on Windows, Mac, and Linux systems
- Tough, metal exterior
- LED status indicators
- DVI and USB cables included
DVI to VGA Cable
DVI to HDMI Adapter
USB 3.0 Cable