ikan Flyweight DSLR Offset Shoulder Rig Kit
- Handheld Support for DSLR Video
- Offset System with Vertical Adjustment
- Ribbed Non-Slip Rubber Handles
- Comfortable Shoulder Padding
- Easy to Assemble
- Anodized Aluminum
- Includes 15mm Rods & Mount
- For Use With DSLRs/Mid-Sized Camcorders
The ikan's Flyweight DSLR Offset Shoulder Rig Kit, is a lightweight, modular support rig designed to work with any DSLR or small to mid-sized camcorder. Made of anodized aluminum, the Flyweight DSLR Offset rig has a unique offset design that makes it easy to shoot video using your camera's LCD display. It also has vertical adjustments available in two locations, which makes it easy to position your camera at eye level, critical when using an external viewfinder or loupe.
The Flyweight Offset uses the same foundation as the Basic kit--two foam-grip handles, two attaching, movable arms, and base plate--and adds the offset piece, which allows you to choose to have your camera at eye-level or below eye, as well as having the camera right in front of you, or in the opposite direction. With a quick twist of the thumb screws and a re-tighten, the grip handles can be moved closer in or further away from the crossblocks--positioning the handles wherever you'd like them. These provide added flexibility to the rig, affording greater control over camera balance and placement while allowing the use of additional accessories.
Completely configurable for cameras past, present and future, this rig is an affordable, future-proof investment in support gear that will evolve and grow from one production to the next, for years to come.
- Fully adjustable to your shooting needs, the offset element piece can be used for several variations. It can be set to where the camera is perfectly eye level or below eye level. With the offset piece, you can also offset your camera to where the camera is right in front of you or in the complete opposite direction.
- The base plate height can be adjusted to be higher or lower, giving you more latitude for shooting.
- The grip handles can easily move closer in or further away from the crossblocks, and with a quick twist of the thumb screws and re-tighten, you can position the grip handles anyway you see fit.
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8" threads on all pieces
- Easy-to-assemble parts
- All hardware included
- Smaller & lighter than a traditional rail system
- Easily upgradeable with a wide variety of options
- Compatible with all 15mm rail systems
- Constructed out of anodized aluminum
You may also be interested in
OConnor O-Grips Single Jointed Set$1,258.75
OConnor O-Grips Double Jointed Set$2,090.00
Tilta Universal Shoulder Rig Unit$1,380.00
Ikan DSLR/Blackmagic Camera Rig$599.00