- Paypal Credit
Panasonic AJ-P66M DVCPRO 66-Minute Video Cassette (Medium)
- 66 Min. Medium Cassette
- Delivers higher output and lower noise than conventional tape
- Ultra-flat base film
- Low error rates and higher C/N ratio
- Tough cassette shell and sealed structure
The Panasonic AJ-P66M DVCPRO Video Cassette (Medium) delivers superb picture and sound quality with 66-minute recording ttime used primarily for newsgathering. The tape is 1/4 the overall size and 1/6 the weight of the standard 1/2" video cassette. The tape has excellent tape transport stability and outstanding durability with its tough cassette shell and sealed structure. The cassette also features a reel-lock mechanism that prevents tape sagging, and a slide-type erase-prevention mechanism to protect against mishaps.
The tape will work in the following formats: DVCPRO (25), DVCPRO50, DVCPROHD and DVCPROHD-EX.
- DVCPRO 6.35mm-wide metal particle digital tape with 66 minutes of recording time is used for newsgathering.
- It delivers significantly higher output and lower noise than conventional MP tape. The key is an ultra-fine metal magnetic particle that is less than half the size of previous metal particles, but has 70% more energy.
- An ultra-flat base film and advanced calendering techniques give the tape an ultra-smooth magnetic layer surface that eliminates spacing loss and micro-dropouts. This results in both low error rates and a higher C/N ratio, even in the high-frequency band.
- The tape has a binder that uses a high polymer, which helps to protect the magnetic layer and assures excellent durability---even with repeated usage and still playback.
- A tough cassette shell and sealed structure assure durability and prevent entry of dust or other particles into the cassette. The cassette also features a reel-lock mechanism that prevents tape sagging and a slide-type erase-prevention mechanism to protect against mishaps.
- Panasonic AJ-P66M DVCPRO 66-Minute Video Cassette (Medium)