- Paypal Credit
Panasonic Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 II ASPH. Lens - Black
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 40mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.7 to f/16
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Multi-Coated Elements
- Autofocus with MF Override
- Pancake Lens Form Factor
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
The Panasonic Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 II ASPH. Lens - Black is a slightly wide 40mm equivalent prime for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras with a compact and slender profile. The Lumix G 20mm works well in difficult light situations and shallow depth of field techniques due to its bright f/1.7 maximum aperture for notable control focus.
The optical design incorporates a pair of aspherical elements to suppress spherical aberrations and distortion for high sharpness and accurate rendering, and individual elements have also been multi-coated to control surface reflections and flare for improved contrast in strong lighting conditions.
- Slightly wider-than-normal prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and offers a 40mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.7 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- Two aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize greater sharpness and resolution.
- Individual elements have been multi-coated to effectively reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Autofocus motor supports camera's contrast detection for precise focusing performance. AF can also be manually overridden for more fine-tuned control.
- Pancake form factor measures just 1"-thick, making it ideal for everyday and travel use.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Panasonic Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 II ASPH. Lens (Black)
G Lens Cap for Lumix Lenses (46mm)
Rear Lens Cap for Lumix G Lenses
Limited 1-Year Warranty