- Paypal Credit
Rode VXLR+ 3.5mm TRS Female to XLR Male Adapter w/ Phantom Power Converter
- Connects 3.5mm Source to XLR Input
- For Lav/Headset/Shotgun Mics & Wireless
- Converts Phantom Power to Plug-In Power
- Threaded 3.5mm TRS Female to XLR Male
The Rode VXLR+ 3.5mm TRS Female to XLR Male Adapter w/ Phantom Power Converter coverts 12-48V Phantom Power down to 3-5V "Plug In Power", allowing on-camera microphones from Rode such as the VideoMicro and VideoMic GO to receive power from the XLR input. The VXLR+ features a 3.5mm female TRS socket to male XLR adaptor.
The 3.5mm socket also features the same threaded connector as used on the output cable of the HS2 Headset Microphone, and the RØDELink Filmmaker Kit Receiver, ensuring the connection to your XLR input is secure and won't disconnect during your recording.
- VideoMic Pro
- VideoMic Pro+
- VideoMic GO
- RØDELink Filmmaker Kit
- SmartLav+ (when used with SC3 adapter)
- Rode VXLR+ 3.5mm TRS Female to XLR Male Adapter with Phantom Power Converter
- Limited 1-Year Warranty