Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM APO Macro Lens For Canon
- Macro Lens With 1:1 Magnification
- Focuses to 15"
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Hyper-Sonic Motor for Fast, Quiet AF
- 3 SLD Elements Correct Aberrations
- For Canon SLR Cameras
The Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM APO Macro Lens For Canon is compact and lightweight large aperture telephoto lens. The Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM APO Macro Lens For Canon can range from infinity telephoto to life-size (1:1) macro without accessories. The Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM APO Macro Lens For Canon features a Floating Internal Focusing (FIF) system as well as a non-rotating front lens group, which makes the lens easier to work with polarizing filters. Additionally, the HSM feature offers ultra quiet high-speed autofocusing and full-time manual focus override. The Optical image stabilization (OS) gives you the option to us shutter speeds 4 stops slower than would be possible without OS.
The "focus-free" mechanical design allows the lens to autofocus without any interference from the manual focus ring, making it easy to hold the lens without affecting the speed or normal operation of the autofocus function. Rugged mechanical construction also makes it durable enough for even the heaviest use required by professional photographers. An ideal lens for a wide variety of applications from nature photography to portraiture.
The improved DG lens design for this lens corrects for various aberrations. This macro lens is specially coated to get the best color balance while cutting down on ghosting caused by reflections from the digital image sensor. The lens provides the utmost correction against lateral chromatic aberration which is a serious problem for digital SLR cameras. Sigma's own proprietary OS (Optical Stabilizer) system enables handheld close-up photography.
- Close focus capability of 12.2" (31 cm)
- Super Multi Layer (SML) coating reduces ghosting caused by reflections from the surface of digital image sensors
- Dual Focus (DF) makes the lens easier to hand hold during AF
- The HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) ensures quiet and high speed autofocus as well as full-time manual focus capability.